Ahh Chicago!~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The city where I just got beat up in, I really love it here, you cant get beat up better anywhere else.

Ok so heres what happend, I was riding bikes with my brother in the suburbs, when 1 guy out of no where says "Punch that ******, Punch that ******!" Mind I tell you that I am white... yes Im confused also. 3 people out of no where just start beating the **** out of me... 1 person fights my brother. After thew fight we go to a relatibves house and go back to my brother house. When I tell my dad what happend, he blames the fight on me. Oh yes.... I love Chicago.

Best answers
Me and Gfk will go pwn some people if you need us to :O Even though compared to Gfk I'm a midget, I'll pwn them ^_^..

But seriously man, That really sucks.. Why would someone do something like that, They've got to be disturbed especially because they don't know you.. And why exactly were you blamed? What was your fathers reason?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He thought I told them off before I rode past them. I did nothing.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my cousin lives in chicago, exactly where did this thing happen? ill tell him :)

almostdeleted

A
Bah, chicago is nothing.. At least they only use thier fists. Here in NYC we use guns.. Youll be riding a bike.. and.. pow..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O WTF Thank god I don't live where you guys live.....>_>

Best answers
Sierra Sonic said:
The city where I just got beat up in, I really love it here, you cant get beat up better anywhere else.

Ok so heres what happend, I was riding bikes with my brother in the suburbs, when 1 guy out of no where says "Punch that ******, Punch that ******!" Mind I tell you that I am white... yes Im confused also. 3 people out of no where just start beating the **** out of me... 1 person fights my brother. After thew fight we go to a relatibves house and go back to my brother house. When I tell my dad what happend, he blames the fight on me. Oh yes.... I love Chicago.
That's sounds ****t up :] , Some people don't have brains q :talk: , last year i whas in a disco .I wen't to a
toilet when some guy grab me from behind and the other guy starts kicking on me , and there whas a third person to who start puching me in the face , my hole face whas bloody and stuff :p ,but when i walk back to my friends every one ask me "what happend" so i just go back with about 13 peolpe and then the 3 guys said "i din't punch him and that stuff " and then the security came in the toilet and kickt me and my frends out the disco O_O , freaking losers :S ,. but :p your not the only one siera sonic :] and it's not only Chicago :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom