Ah this brings back memories

Best answers
Hehe, I was playing on one of the ESForces.com servers, and doing my best to win and this guy named Janenba joins, i begin to beat him down into the ground and he calls me a hacker (which I'm not ^_^) and told me to get out, i didn't leave and he started crashing the server, hehe this reminded me of one time when me and SayianPridexXx were playing on another ESForces server a while back where someone got mad because they were losing and crashed the server, heh, so i go back on and start playing again, then here comes Janenba again he tries sneaking up on me and i still continue to beat him into the ground then he crashes the server again Lol, this went on for about 30 mins, i join, i beat him, he crashes server, etc etc Lol Oh man it makes me laugh how easy it is to piss someone off when they fight someone better then them Lol. Well Lates :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i was ther and he beat u soo dont go around lieing

Best answers
He beat me a couple times cause i was trying to type something and he hit me in the back, then i end up hitting esc to get out of chat mode but by that time would kill me with the candy attack, and like couple times when i screw up and forget to swoop or block, just i was beating him more thats what i mean by beating him into the ground =P

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this is just spam the mod's dont whant ppl posting who they beat or got beat

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And closed. He is right, no one cares who you beat or got beaten by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom