Ah Crap Bad News on Naruto

Best answers
Seems the Rights to Naruto Have been bought by ' 4kids ' and ' Funimation ' meaning when it is relesed in English there will be no blood, no sexy no jutsu, no fun!

Why do the dubbers have to stuff everything! Naruto is not a kids show! Its a Teenager/young adult show yet they sell it as a kids show, its a disgrace...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well that sucks, just boycott it then. :p

Sif have fighting scenes without blood. -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're full of ****. Where does it say the anime is licensed to anyone? And FUNIMATION? Oh my god..

Retired
Best answers
I hope that is a hoax really, wouldnt wanna see it being ruined..

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry. This guy is full of crap. I checked 4Kids website, Funimations website, and the 'Anime News Network.' None of them mention anything about Naruto getting licensed. :p

Best answers
I definatly would not be suprised in any way at all.

Best answers
Let's put it this way, none of us will be surprised if Naruto gets licensed by 4-kids, but it's really gonna suck if they do... Either way you can still watch it in japanese, and see the original ownage

Best answers
its just like here in Denmark... The DBZ license has been bought by a children program so they have changed music to circus music, and the voices just SUCK!!! it like cute teddie bears talking, and i haven't seen any blood yet... :S i hate it!!! thats why i only see DBZ on other channels... :S

Best answers
heh. If naruto gets licensed and tossed out as a childrens show, its going to be even worse than DBZ. DBZ isn't *too* bad without cursing, blood and mild nudity, but naruto would be *alot* worse o_o

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was an april fools joke on NarutoFan, use your head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom