ah connection problems...

Best answers
goooooooood loooooooord can someone explain to me why all games except player-made games say connection problem after about 10 minutes of gaming? is it just me or is everyone getting this...the time varies from when i get into the server but its roughly 10 minutes and after i get out i filter the same map where i was just in and the server i was just in isnt showing up...maybe the server isnt stable? i dunno someone explain this to me plz

Best answers
Servers Crash. I find they crash moreso on ESF then other mods, but thats just me. The problem you described is a crashing server. Nothing you can really do about it, try around in different servers. usually the ones without a crapload of people will not crash as much.

Best answers
yea when i play cs i find i never get this kind of problem only 1 or 2 times and as far as half life regular i never got it hmm even in the official ESF server it crashes...is this maybe because the servers arent as developed as the other mod servers?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah thats possible. I get disconnected from my friends games once in a while. Theres a great number of possibilities but the best solution so to wait for the update and hope that version dosent disconnect as often for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom