Again 2 Months ??????????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well no duh its on a sperate ftp not like there gonna be stupidenough to have it on this site

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldnt say beta it would say esforcesb1.zip or esf_team.zip or something along the lines of that

Best answers
lol what patience, do you guys have anything outside browsing forums or is that your occupations? :fight: hah j/k, well you guys should do something while the beta is brewing other then spamming the forums daily with questions, some of us have school, work, responsibilities, and a life, i suggest you guys get jobs and such, it can really kill some time :) and while those dollar bills keep rolling to you you can get a new rig just in time for esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ4-Guerilla
lol what patience, do you guys have anything outside browsing forums or is that your occupations? :fight: hah j/k, well you guys should do something while the beta is brewing other then spamming the forums daily with questions, some of us have school, work, responsibilities, and a life, i suggest you guys get jobs and such, it can really kill some time :) and while those dollar bills keep rolling to you you can get a new rig just in time for esf
;/ :\

Best answers
he has a point =) Thats wqhat i did, worked all summer, bought computer parts, built it, and I cant wait! now school starting, so more time is being killed!

Best answers
Its not like im not busy all the time, i like to waste my time here when im not doin nething

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

yeah esf should do that for the first week and then post news saying its out and see how many people didnt dl it in the first week
i dont think many people will be able to D/L it anyway, think of the que at fileplanet:D :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dirty Harry

i dont think many people will be able to D/L it anyway, think of the que at fileplanet:D :S
thats why esf will not only host at file planet

Best answers
Me from belgium to.
will esf site have different mirrors to download the beta or are we all going to que at fileplanet? fileplanet servers suck ...

Best answers
actully they should only tell the forum ppl about the release and in a week tell everyone else us dedicated forum goers should get first D/L

anyway instead of asking a date when their going to realse it you should ask whats left atleast we know the basic models and sounds are done or hope they are

Best answers
Don't go calling people stupid and all, I can understand some get a bit inpacient, because there isn't a date set and yes it's taking long..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom