Again 2 Months ??????????

Best answers
as another noob tester i just want to say that beta has the replay value of a 10. you will not get tired of it fpr a very long time if ever. Its worth the wait. The longer the wait the better the game gets. Just dont give up hope *almost did at one time* It is really does live up to the hype :yes:

Best answers
Or is that the two month after the two months it takes you to play xenogears

lov that game:yes:

Anyways ill wait as long as it takes cause i know its going to be great:)

Best answers
u guyz better watch out or dmz will beat ya....muahahaa...but im just gonna play whichever mod comes out first...maybe even dragonball quake...2 months....doesnt look like ill be playin this one...lol j/k:laff:

Best answers
In fear of sounding like sum hopless noob who wants to play a cool game before anyone else i ask:
How do you get to be a tester ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For becoming a beta tester, the team will find u and ask u to become one!! So please dont go around asking to become one!!

Best answers
you wont be one, dont embarrass yourself... im just being straight forward

Best answers
yea i think we got enough beta testers to last us for years.... especilly we me now... all i do is test esf

Best answers
lol well i didnt have any plans on bein one either. wasnt expecting sumone on the team to suddenly email me sayin he wanted me to test for him lol. I guess ill just have to wait like everyone else

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u have to be well know by the team to be a tester not some person who just showed up 3 days ago :p

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone needs to learn to have patience. When you see in the download section BETA!!! that means it has been release.

If you see Alpha 2.0 that means their still developing it.

Like everyone says "When they get it done it will be released"

Just my 2 cents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure there would be a news thing that says beta released :p

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh if it was me I would only put it in the downloads section and not say anything in the news and see if people notice haha.

Best answers
[n00b mode on]another 2 months jesus you guys are slow and i hate the when its done when huh 5 years or so you can keep saying till its done i whant to be a tester im bored now i yust came back on a 3 day trip for my school [n00b mode off]

guys im so tired right now stupid school had to mountainbike kajak mountainclimbing survival and run for 5 hours strait:cry: so be calm on me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ssj3 vegitto
[n00b mode on]another 2 months jesus you guys are slow and i hate the when its done when huh 5 years or so you can keep saying till its done i whant to be a tester im bored now i yust came back on a 3 day trip for my school [n00b mode off]

guys im so tired right now stupid school had to mountainbike kajak mountainclimbing survival and run for 5 hours strait:cry: so be calm on me
I dont understand you at all....

i dont know if that was spam.. i dont even know who i am or where i live anymore...:cry:

but really, the longer we wait the better it will be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by phobius
Heh if it was me I would only put it in the downloads section and not say anything in the news and see if people notice haha.

yeah esf should do that for the first week and then post news saying its out and see how many people didnt dl it in the first week

Best answers
but how longer whe wait how les whe can play cuz school is gonna absorb everytime anddd.... note to myself dont say a thing

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahahaahah you guys should do it. or play a game Try and find the beta download link on the site. It could be anywhere.
:)

P.S - I like playing games on sites its quite fun especially since so many people have been waiting for this one mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom