After Image Fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, i was thinking, after images are usless when gone through, people can quickly turn and attack after going through one, so i thought of something that would make after images more useful.

If i left a after image and the perso was charging at me with melee, He should Attack the after image(like throw a punch or kick at it) and delay from that. Like a wtf?! so you can attack the one who hit the after image. Its been done in the series, they will punch where they teleported away.

I just thought this would have tactical advantages and more to the show. If need be ill post a stick figure image of what im talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate after images...

expecially when they just wait for you to swoop and dont even attack you, just teleporting around... ****ing with you, that would be kind of cool though, if it didnt take away from the game play.

I think there should just be some kind of graphic for the after images.
So you can be like, fudge! he teleported. Like some horizontal lines or something...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Think of how annoying it would be to stop in mid air and swing at an afterimage. Its bound to piss everyone off because a) it'll slow down gameplay and b) its most likely going to give the guy who teleported a free hit. The afterimage is meant to be eyecandy, not a gameplay feature.

Best answers
that idea jus doesnt sound like a good one to me think about it there are alot of people on esf who dont go for u they jus wait for u to fly at them then teleport to side and hit u in a instant b4 u get a chance to realize they are gone so if u put in that idea of swingin at an after image the person would be at more of a disadvantage cus of that delay so they would be easy pickings for a really good player because of that delay of the after image plus it would be kind of hard to jus use skill cus there is prolly gonna be some people who jus teleport to get u to delay then hit u from behind. and think about how many people would pick goku trans then start up a kame and jus teleport wen u swoop at them make u miss then while ur in that delay blast u to hell. it sounds good but wen u think about it seems like it wouldnt go wit esf's gameplay

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you used this idea with my idea of the first teleport in a continous row of teleports is after image, all others are "zwee" lines >_>, it'd be much more balanced and more accurate to the show.

Best answers
"Zwee" lines... yay. It would be good depending on the teleporting and how long they are delayed...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"zwee" lines >_>,
"Zwee" lines... yay
Do I sense mockery? I call them zwee lines because of the noise it makes ;)

I think the idea would be good but the delay can't be longer than the current melee 'hit' delay, it would piss people off. Also the after-images don't last long, so the delay shouldn't either.

Reminds me of Super #17 punching through one of Vegeta's After-Images. One of the most powerful entities in the universe and he falls for that old trick. Then he beats them all up. Erm.

Zwee.

Best answers
Pssh... GT is filled with plotholes. 17 should have seen Vegeta get out of the way... at least he dodges Vegeta's attack. Stupid Vegeta, announcing your presence by screaming, "NOW I'VE GOT YOU! HRAWGIOD!"

"Zwee" lines. No make fun... it's just... do they really sound like zwee? Also, maybe make the delay exactly or under 1 second.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stupid Vegeta, announcing your presence by screaming, "NOW I'VE GOT YOU! HRAWGIOD!"
Hahaha, I was going to bring that up. Stupid Vegeta indeed.

They do sound like zwee, and zwee is a sort of quick sounding word, it works, it fits. Like this idea.

Best answers
There's Zwee and Zweeoh..
Like the longer teliports
and then there's the Thurm sound where they just repeatedly teliport as punch eachother like in Meta Cooler VS Goku...

*cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom