Advent Rising

Best answers
OWWW, this game is so awesome and i have tryed it out.

Storyline- 100% this game has a perfect story line, that's what i like the most!

Graphics- 95% well graphic is really awesome in this game, but i don't realy like how looks spaceships.

Gameplay- 100% well i like telekinesis and close combat. :yes: also slowmotion effects makes me hot, also enemys are difficult eneught, when they shoot, they almost never miss :devsmile: .

Sound effects- 98%, can nothing to say about this.

so if someone is bored of his games, then i recommend to get this game.

AND FAST! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
Storyline- 100% this game has a perfect story line, that's what i like the most!
It's funny that you mention that, as the Gamespot review states the storyline as being 'short and unsatisfying'. However, I thought the outline of the game looked pretty decent (kind of Halo meets Psy-Ops). If it got a PS2 release then i'd probably give it a go but sadly it's Xbox/PC exclusive.

Best answers
Every story line sounds like the best story ever to little kids.

I really didnt like this game, the graphics were dated and it was just too easy to play the game with all the powers you got.

It's like a game version of hotwheels for little boys.

Like the girls have the barbie games.

betterman

B
i see no difference in that game and halo, storyline anyway, they both are on the same level in my eyes age wise, and so what about the powers, tons of games put too much on the powers and you kick ass with them easily, so whatever, i liked it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...once you get the powers you basically just breeze right through the rest of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom