Advanced Sensing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since the combat, graphics, and ki attacks are basically covered for 1.3, I thought about the other features.

The scouter: It basically shows almost all the information that players need to know about their surroundings and players, but I say a lil bit could be added. Jets have radars that sense incoming missles, so, maybe the scouter could have little yellow triangles that indicate incoming projectiles (the head of a beam or a energy ball). The bigger/smaller the triangle, the weaker/stronger it is compared to you.

There should also bea command to zoom in/out with the scouter, to see the whole map or just things to the player's proximity.

To add on more use to the scouter, i remeber in a game I tried called "City of Heroes" (god i need to get a chipset or sometin to pplay that game again"...Where the enemys' superiority towards the player was indicated by color. So another mode to the scouter would be attack sensing. When Buu made that giant vanishin ball, goku said sometin about that they couldn't block that, meaning he could sense the power of the attack. So if your cursor is aimed at a beam or energy ball, the scouter tells what attack it is (generic beam/ball, kamehameha, big bang, ect) and is color coded to suite ur defense to it (without a turbo variable or the fact that a beam can be pushed by the attacker as well).
I.E Grey. Swattable. Green-quickly pushed back. Blue-May take a little bit of time. Red-Difficult to block, might take a good chuck of you ki to return. Black-Very Diffcult to return. May take a full ki bar, if yo can send it back right before you run out. Gold- Far beyond your blocking power, best fly away.

I lil side note for goku when he gets above normal state. All he really gets is more power, not really new attacks, just a teleport with a beam. Not really over powering to me, just seems jealousy gets the best to the people who dont splay as goku..Anyway, to give goku more teleport affects, he should be using instant transmission. It's really just the same as nromal teleport, but can go through players instead of into them. slightly farther, but a slightly longer delay between teleports.

As for balancing Piccolo and Gohan with the other characters. Im not gonna mention the light grendae or makosen or whatever cuz people have talked about that already...But I propse a regenerating move. Different from buus, he has to charge up ki (about as long as final flash) because he has to concentrate to bring a limb back. Once it passes the yellow line (+3 hp), the farther its held, the more energy is gained. Perhaps his ki useage doesn't go down as fast as most characters because he meditates the most.

As for gohan, once his health reaches below 20%, since in the show he has hidden power and rage and stuff, I say his power level is automatically boosted up 30 or so percent, until he dies.

Yeah so thats it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the scouter: I suggest that it should be a circle, not a triangle. I also think that when you are swooping or charging an attack, only players in close range can be detected.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the zooming in scouter idea. I think they should replace player mode with a zoom in feature like that (because, lets face it, no one uses player mode).

Best answers
yea i like it all its all good cept for gohan bout his hidden powers. i think for that mode every character should have wen they pass 20 hp like buu wen he loses wats he do? he shoots steam out of his holes so say if ur losing and ur buu, u auto use the steam thing and u go grrr or somthing which gives u a POWER BOOST in strength sort of like a mini transform they all do but there muscles just grow and stuff.

also i think that when your buu and u die i think u should be able to choose a part of the map to spawn so he regenerates but he dies... just his particles regenerate for him... so its more realistic.

and also the turbo thing. should be changed it needs a new skin design really. and also bout the turbo aura thing, it should be The bigger the aura The bigger power you have. so if it gets really big it means u have alot of ki power. you no wat i mean? like wen goten and trunks fuse they have to align there aura..

also bout when your transforming your aura should go on and off until it is complete. so its showing ur power is rising. and wen ur a ssj your hair SHOULD FLASH! gold not just turn super ssj after your scream stuff it should flash on and off true? dont know why that was not added in the game in the first place. think it over.

Best answers
thanks lol, cause buu does get angry and wen he gets angry alot his power tends to increase so does the z warriors wen they kill some one they care for or start 2 kick there ass/bag them. so yea that shuld be added + the aura thing i like that 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was being sarcastic...how can you not have got that? :rolleyes:

@Chakra - All your ideas make sense and appeal to me except the Gohan thing, but I have an idea to make the target reflect the ability to sense how powerful an attack is.

Grey (default) - Instantly swat away-able
Very pale blue - Will take 1%-20% ki to block
Pale blue - Will take 21% - 40% ki to block
Blue - Will take 41%-60% ki to block
Deep blue - Will take 61%-80% ki to block
Navy blue - Will take 81%-99% ki to block
Black - Unblockable, you won't have enough ki to block it

Obviously i'm not expecting people to learn all the shades of blue but more subtley see them and judge the power of the attack based on how dark the colour is. Why blue? It's a neutral colour.

@Super Krillin - Sorry, don't like any of your ideas, they all seem to be in the area of overpowering rather than balance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Krillin said:
thanks lol, cause buu does get angry and wen he gets angry alot his power tends to increase so does the z warriors wen they kill some one they care for or start 2 kick there ass/bag them. so yea that shuld be added + the aura thing i like that 2.
he was being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom