Adv.Melee

Discord Member
Best answers
Under the design documents ther is adv melee..i read it and i have a suggestion.........
currently after the 5th hit in the 6th you send your oponent "flying" away...........but I have a small suggestion, the oponent gets a hit in the guts and at that point the oponent is lifted from the floor a bit and if he times the block key right he teles behind the atacker and hits him with a hard punch or kick???
BUT if the oponent misses the block......in other words fails to block,the atacker has the chance to continue his atack :)
Hope i made some sense :)
the reason for this is cause 5 hits is a bit to short........Dunno doesnt just feel like DBZ.......
This would speed up the game a bit.....and it cant be spammable cause the oponenent or the atacked has a chance to counter the atacker :)

Best answers
Ahh :(, no you didn't make sense :(

-GuZzie
He's trying to suggest a way in order not to spam adv. melee if I understood right. And yeah, teleporting behind an opponent and then hitting him in the back would be cool... kinda budoukai-ish.

Best answers
wtf xD
i said that in other post (teleport near) and nobody said anything =/
When you hit a strong melee attack you can teleport near of the oponent and make the next strong atack in some direction.whit 0.5 seconds of delay in that animation... the enemy needs knows the directions of that strong attack animation and hold the same arrow (that your hold before ) and the teleport buton in thats 0.5 seconds to appears near of you and have the possibility to charge a strong attack and change the situation .. if he doesnt obtain it .. you can continue whit the combo 5 times
yeaahh i 100% agree
actually you can do that whit the normal teleport but you need press 6 times that butom and looks ugly :p and the oponent can do anithing to defend, but in the other form the game will look best, more fast and exciting

anddddd in some trailer whit the efects of teleport image, the game will look very very great,?

edit: if the enemy hold the same arrow than you and apears near of you, you hit in the teleport image of the oponent, to give more impact in the sequence

Best answers
no
i think in 0.5 seconds whitout signals in the screen like the arrows in the melee of 1.2 (only the animations) make that combo will be hard
and may,,, the first time can be easy whit 1 ,the 2nd 0.8 ,the 3rd 0.6 ,4th 0.4 , 5th 0,3
and... if 2 players are very good skilled , and they are tie in that fight, may.. win the player whit more ki, or may,, that fight can comes to be more hard the first time 1 , the 2nd 0.8 .......

Edit: when i said , the player whit more ki win, i refear , make that consumes ki, the first player whitout ki , loose ,
personally i prefer the option of, the fights comes to be more hard

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no
i think in 0.5 seconds whitout signals in the screen like the arrows in the melee of 1.2 (only the animations) make that combo will be hard
and may,,, the first time can be easy whit 1 ,the 2nd 0.8 ,the 3rd 0.6 ,4th 0.4 , 5th 0,3
and... if 2 players are very good skilled , and they are tie in that fight, may.. win the player whit more ki, or may,, that fight can comes to be more hard the first time 1 , the 2nd 0.8 .......

Edit: when i said , the player whit more ki win, i refear , make that consumes ki, the first player whitout ki , loose ,
personally i prefer the option of, the fights comes to be more hard
Here is a fact. With the new advanced melee you will not be standing still. Youll be quite buisy moving round your oponent trying to avoid his attacks while aiming to get your own in.

The 6th hit thing was only so the combo ends and doesnt go into infinity. It basicly forces you to end the chain with 6 hits.

Imagine tenkaichi, after a couple of hits you get one that shoots your opponent off.

Best answers
hehehe
thanks grega, i law some, but i cant understand some thing ( for the english )... and whit the new advanced melee can you teleport and hit strong punchs like what I said?
if its not thus, may can be a mix whit what i said of the teleport, i like that sequence.. to make a melee combat more varied and more fast and more look like dbz ....
Actually i thing the RBT melee is very strong and easy to use ( may whit the new melee thats become to more balanced)
may..the RBT melee can be more weak and can have the strong punch/teleport or something like that

sory for the english , may some thing i dont undesrtand and some thing i cant explain well =P

Best answers
hehehe
thanks grega, i law some, but i cant understand some thing ( for the english )... and whit the new advanced melee can you teleport and hit strong punchs like what I said?
if its not thus, may can be a mix whit what i said of the teleport, i like that sequence.. to make a melee combat more varied and more fast and more look like dbz ....
Actually i thing the RBT melee is very strong and easy to use ( may whit the new melee thats become to more balanced)
may..the RBT melee can be more weak and can have the strong punch/teleport or something like that

sory for the english , may some thing i dont undesrtand and some thing i cant explain well =P
Solent... repeat after me... "she sells sea shells by the sea shore..." lol.

Anyway, the idea is great IMO.

Best answers
Wtf -.- xDD

When i arrive in this forum, i could not understand nothing xD, now i can understand enough
thanks to the course of English ESF Forum XD

returning to the subject , i thing is good, may need more elaboration
And may some people can coment what they think about that and say.. yeah i like it, or i like it but may thats can have........ or i hate that solent , to elaborate more =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can get more details by reading the design documents in ESF CHAT

Best answers
yeah i law that but i didn t undersand some things, for the english hehe, i law again (and sounds very cool) whit a translator for some words , until now I saw warp-dodge but no like what i said , that system can have a distant fight whit strong punchs and teleports (like what i said in the previous replys) ?, when you hit the 6 punch or when you make a power throw?

may when you trow far an enemy leter of the advanced melee combat you can have 2 second to make the fight whit teleports and strong punchs or when you hit a simple melee attack you can have 2 second to do that

Best answers
post a flash movie of what the new melee will look like ^^P like wit stick figures and such

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not make the advance melle withouth a timelimit?

just when both keep on hitting keys or mouse hit then they keep on fighting aslong they want / till someone dies.

If someone doesnt want to fight on he just doesnt do anything, will recieve 2 punches and he gets blows away! Woalla

( Dbzish enough , huh? )

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not make the advance melle withouth a timelimit?

just when both keep on hitting keys or mouse hit then they keep on fighting aslong they want / till someone dies.

If someone doesnt want to fight on he just doesnt do anything, will recieve 2 punches and he gets blows away! Woalla

( Dbzish enough , huh? )
In the design documents it says that the limit to advanced melee is. Your stamina, your life or running out of the advanced melee area.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i gues i have missread it, ye i remember that if you hold block or back for more then 5 sec then you get out of it aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom