Adult or Kid Gohan? What suit?

What do you like?

• Adult Gohan goku's uniform. That orange one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kid Gohan in black suit. *cell saga*

• Kid Gohan in the suit that he is wearing right now. Purple.

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So if there's not going to be an adult or kid gohan and it stays as it is (teen) then the trans' can go Rage-SSJ1-SSJ2 or SSJ1-SSJ2-Mystic seeing as he's between them. Or you could have the weighted cloak removed as a trans, I guess.

My costume of preference for teen gohan would be the purple suit he's wearing now, from the Cell games as it's the one he's most famous for, as the orange gi is Goku's and Krillin's thing, and the saiyan armour is Vegeta's.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This thread is like one of the lecturers I had for a college class last year......badger obsessed :p

For Teen Gohans transes, if one of them is going to be the removal of his cloak then it should be Normal-SSJ-Removes Cloak-SSJ2 as when we he removed his cloak he was already SSJ. I don't really mind what costume Adult Gohan has so long as it isn't his Great Saiya-man costume.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DracoHeart said:
Yes adult and teen shouldn't be seperate characters. Imagine, Kid gohan fighting adult gohan in advanced melee. Pretty stupid?
Yes and imagine this, 2 gokus fighitng advanced melee, pretty stupid? big deal you can do that already

I would like to see gohan and adult gohan be 2 different characters cuz watching gohan grow up instantly is just uhh wierd. Big deal 2 different gohans.. its like fighting 2 of the same character now. so what? as long as there is an adult gohan and he goes mystic im happy

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Why is that stupid? Its better than gohan being flung into the future for his last transformation.
No.Teen Gohan, no mystic. Just ss ssj2 and rage

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rage is the lamest transformation i've ever heard...No wait, removal of a cloak is definetly the lamest. As for thinking it wierd that Gohan can suddenly go from kid to adult think of Krillin, from bald to hair, from martial arts outfit to pants and a shirt. If you find that normal then whats the difference if Gohan ages a few years?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep it on topic, there is a <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=47994">seperate thread</a> for this.

Seeing as Adult and Teen Gohan's are going to be seperate character i'd like to see the purple piccolo suit on Teen and the mystic suit (goku's orange uniform) for Adult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom