Adult or Kid Gohan? What suit?

What do you like?

• Adult Gohan goku's uniform. That orange one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kid Gohan in black suit. *cell saga*

• Kid Gohan in the suit that he is wearing right now. Purple.

• Total voters
Best answers
I made this thread because I don't think anyone has suggested this before. Will Gohan be an adult or kid? If Gohan remains a kid, what kind of suit should he wear? Please vote so all of us know. Because there can't simply be a mystic kid gohan. Or something like......
Kid Gohan Normal -> Kid Gohan SSJ -> SSJ2 -> Adult Gohan Mystic. So please vote...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u would read around u would know Adult/Teen Gohan will become a seperate character and Kid/Preteen gohan will be a sub character...atleast thats waht i heard from one of the mods...>.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub Character?? Isn't it just a playable character or nothing?

I think it should just stay how it is, if it's Adult with the orange gi then it'll look too much like Goku, and considering only Mystic Adult Gohan wore it...

It would be strange to have both Kid and Teen/Adult Gohan as characters as they'd have the same moves, and if Adult Gohan was better nobody would play as Kid.

Also, if by 'the black suit' you mean the bodysuit he fought against Dabura in, then that was Adult Gohan not kid, if not then I don't know what you mean by the black suit. o_O

Best answers
Adult Gohan - Normal - SSJ - SSJ2 - Mystic
Black suit Kid Gohan - Normal - SSJ - SSJ2 - Rage

Agree?

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Also, if by 'the black suit' you mean the bodysuit he fought against Dabura in, then that was Adult Gohan not kid, if not then I don't know what you mean by the black suit. o_O
That black suit bodysuit is the one he fought in the *CELL GAMES* Where he went Rage. With hairs standing. I am sure adult gohan hair is shorter and usually black.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf are yous on about, its clearly purple the same clothing piccolo wears

Kid Gohan in black suit. *cell saga*
Kid Gohan in the suit that he is wearing right now. Purple.
its the same friggn thing.

Or by black suit do you meen the saiyan armour( thats blue )? coz dude your words are like badgers... very confusing

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pre teen Gohan and Adult Gohan will be seperate characters.

Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
wtf are yous on about, its clearly purple the same clothing piccolo wears

its the same friggn thing.

Or by black suit do you meen the saiyan armour( thats blue )? coz dude your words are like badgers... very confusing
Okay if I am colour blind? Its clearly simple. The one Teen Gohan wear when fighting in the Cell Saga is black. Okay fine if it is not black, *DARK PURPLE*?
Then Darken the current purple of his purple clothing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
colds right, it was originally planned that way, the 1.2 outline from a while back said seperate class of adult gohan

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
purple clodes:

and the black clodes(under the saiyanman costume):

now let's get it ontopic shall we ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly, the black clothes were part of the saiyaman costume, and saiyaman wasn't introduced until AFTER the the Cell Games. Adult, not Kid Gohan.

Black suit Kid Gohan - Normal - SSJ - SSJ2 - Rage
Why is rage a higher trans than SSJ2? If it was going to be those trans' then it should go Rage-SSJ-SSJ2

If you can link a picture of this Kid Gohan in Black Suit then that would be nice.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it was BECAUSE of the rage he went ssj2 but because of his rage at android 16 being killed he went even stronger than ssj2 back in the cell saga goku as ssj3 wouldve had problems with gohan in his rage ssj2 form

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, gohan's "rage" is what made him go ssj2. Rage should never be a transformation. I dont know about you, but when im angry i stay pretty much the same (except im angry instead of being neutral or having any other emotion).

Ssj2 Gohan from the saga wouldnt stand a chance against ssj3 goku. Ssj2 Gohan was really strong, but he wasnt that strong.

We keep the clothes gohan has now for teen gohan. Adult gohan should have goku's clothes imo. The black suit did look pretty awesome when he bulked up though.

Adult gohan should transform into ssj2 sooner than kid/teen gohan, but would be slower or have lower hp or something of the sort (ssj2 adult gohan was weak compared to teen gohan). He would also have the Mystic transformation, which is where the real difference happens. The Mystic trans should make Adult Gohan either the second or third strongest character in esf.

In short:
Teen Gohan (wearing same clothes as now) ssj-ssj2
Adult Gohan (wearing Goku's gi) ssj-ssj2-mystic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teen Gohan (wearing same clothes as now) ssj-ssj2
All the saiyans are going to have 3 trans' in 1.3, so it makes sense to include rage as his first trans.

When Raditz is crushing Goku, Gohan jumps up all covered in red fire and smashes through the spacepod, Raditz exclaims that angry Gohan's power is much higher than Goku's and that it's still rising. Then Gohan smacks him in the chest.

Best answers
And the armor is crushed. Well, the cinematics for rage is gonna be cool.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
coz dude your words are like badgers... very confusing
Badgers again??

Anyway it would definetly be stupid to have two Gohan's and I'm more a fan of the younger version, not including Mystic, the Cell games ssj2 Gohan was much stronger than the teen/adult version. As noticed by Vegeta in Gohan's fight vs. Dabura. So I'd think they should scratch the separate Gohan's or whatever they're planning and just have Mystic Gohan as the perfect transformation of the Cell games Gohan. Since thats the next level up in strength for Gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread needs to be brought waaaay back on topic:

'Kid' Gohan: Saiyan Saga-Garlic Jr Saga

He had the orange and yellow kimono thing (with 4-star ball hat)
Then the orange and navy Kame uniform that Goku wears
Then Piccolo's purple gear
Then the saiyan bodysuit (navy) with old style armor

'Teen' Gohan: Trunks Saga-Cell Games Saga

Flicks between the orange and purple suits
Navy bodysuit with new style Saiyan armor
The white shirt/robe and black baggy trousers uniform (when fighting Cyborg Tao)

'Adult' Gohan: Great Saiyaman Saga-Kid Buu Saga

Great saiyaman costume (with black bodysuit underneath)
Pink and Red suit given to him by Kibito during Z Sword training
Goku's orange gi (mystic)

If i've missed anything add them in, anyway, thats a full list of costumes to my knowledge

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They will be adding adult gohan in a future release (most likely the next one).

Best answers
Yes adult and teen shouldn't be seperate characters. Imagine, Kid gohan fighting adult gohan in advanced melee. Pretty stupid?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is that stupid? Its better than gohan being flung into the future for his last transformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom