Adult(mystic) gohan sound pack

Best answers
Are there any mystic gohan sound pack for esf... if anyone knows please tell me.

almostdeleted

A
There is one in the making. Use search, thats what its for :rolleyes:

Best answers
that tread has been closed, so Ill say it right here, he has no masenko sound:(:(:(

Best answers
i have downloaded and tryed the gohan pack, it comes with sounds, 2 models, pics for the status, and the status when u select a character. it is pretty cool, gohan does a one handed kamehameha!

Best answers
*sigh* That sound pack was destroyed because the model creator didn't give him permission to use it.. I made one and had permission, I also have all of AzN's models :) :p

Best answers
you stfu,its nto destroyed,i can put it online in no time again,i just used my webspace for anotehr goal.
But i can put it online again,and raider,ur sounds suck ass u will never match my sound skills.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah some of the other sounds were stereo samples and the quality wasnt that good anyway

Best answers
Originally posted by x10si0n
you stfu,its nto destroyed,i can put it online in no time again,i just used my webspace for anotehr goal.
But i can put it online again,and raider,ur sounds suck ass u will never match my sound skills.

Wow Your A Fiesty One Arnt You, You Need to Settle Down

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if you want masenko sound for adult gohan, email me [email protected] . i just email you the sound wav file ( cuz i got 1 )

Best answers
Raiders sound pack was **** and only had mix and match sounds from the other chars..

you dont need permission to produce a sound pack kthx.
PRIIIIIIIIIDE

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
http://www.esf.europeltd.com/ <--- i uploaded the adult sound pack! enjoy!

btw, its just a quick site that i maked, its easy, and quick

*edit* this isnt a really perfect site, only a few downloads a hour for a few persons, that why i am asking, someone got a better site for upload?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yo pwb, on your site you have that pic. How did you get that different trans/powerup auora (sorry for spelling o_o)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't get the new auras, I think they're kick ass but there is ONE problem, they cause ESF to take about 5-10min to load when making/connecting to a server

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
MR_SATAN!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!! now i know why it takes esf so long to join a server. i always need to wait more then 1 and a 1/2 min before it joins ^_^ thkz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom