Adult Gotenks...

oNe

Best answers
I just downloaded and watched the last few episodes of Dragonball Z and saw Goten and Trunks standing next to each other as teens... then the thought hit me, wouldn't it be so cool for there to be an adult Gotenks? I'm tryin' to imagine what he looks like, hehe. Maybe someone should use their imaginaton and skin one? An adult Gotenks ESF model would be cool!

Best answers
This is Warez and you really should put this in off-topic because it has no relation to esf except for the fact that it is dbz. a mod will get on this very soon .Peace.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NeoSaiyajin
This is Warez and you really should put this in off-topic because it has no relation to esf except for the fact that it is dbz. a mod will get on this very soon .Peace.
How is this warz also your not a mod. Let mods do there jobs as what you said is spam.

oNe

Best answers
NeoSaiyajin... wtf?? This is in off topic. Stop trying to be a hero dude. If you don't like my idea... it's cool, I've no problem with that. But anyone who does and wants to add to my adult gotenks idea please do, I want to hear all the different suggestions people have.

Best answers
Originally posted by oNe
I just downloaded and watched the last few episodes of Dragonball Z
Well downloading dbz episodes sounds like warez to me doesnt it????

and i thought i clicked on esf chat

Best answers
Well he didnt give out the link,so theres not problem.
if he downloads stuff its his problem as long as he dont give out the link.

oNe

Best answers
It would be warez, but i have the episodes recorded on VHS anyway, I think that means it's ok for me to have copies on my computer.

Best answers
LLOL, olmost everyone ive talked too that have seen DBZ has downloaded it.. why? they are not stupid enough too buy the dvds, its not on TV... what shuld you do... download the episodeS?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or we could quit discussing that it was downloaded so nobody will get in trouble. I like that idea best.

Let's get back on topic to what adult Gotenks would look like

Retired
Best answers
Yes, Let the mods do their job.

now to get back on topic.

I think he actually looks the same as he did when he was a 'child' only bigger, since trunks and goten didnt change that much.

Best answers
If Trunks and Goten continued honing their skills into adulthood, they'd probably overtake Vegeta and Goku in terms of strength and speed. I imagine an adult Gotenks would be even more powerful than Vegetto/Gogeta, especially if the kids discovered SSJ4.

Best answers
Originally posted by oNe
I just downloaded and watched the last few episodes of Dragonball Z and saw Goten and Trunks standing next to each other as teens... then the thought hit me, wouldn't it be so cool for there to be an adult Gotenks? I'm tryin' to imagine what he looks like, hehe. Maybe someone should use their imaginaton and skin one? An adult Gotenks ESF model would be cool!
well in GT if it wasnt for goku , goten and trunks would have fused and there would have been

oNe

Best answers
I haven't seen all of GT, we've only just started it in the UK, what does Goku do to prevent fusion then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, next month, im getting my Wacom Tablet.
so il try drawing an adult gotenks, and you guys can use it as a ref. pic to model it!

Best answers
Well Goten and Trunks wanted to fuse to fight Bebi. I wont spoil too much, but Goku says "no you wont be powerful enough" and stops them :( it'd still have been cool to see...

Heheh, the closest thing i've seen to Adult Gotenks is in this DBZ stickfight on Newsgrounds (Janenba Is Born pt3) where Adult Goten and Adult Trucks fuse.. into Adult Gotenks!!! .. too bad it's a stick fight :p

oNe

Best answers
Wangster, that'd be cool man, I'd love to see your idea. Hostle, lol, cheers for not ruinin' it for me. New grounds rocks, but I haven't seen that stick fight, I'll have a look for it later. Goke needs a slap for not letting them try >:^|

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
adult gotenks will be making an appearance in DB NG, i cud draw my concept design if u want?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for double posting, but i want sure any1 would look at it, so here you go, this is jusat a quick concept pic, he's gonna be in NG :D

Best answers
Originally posted by oNe
I haven't seen all of GT, we've only just started it in the UK, what does Goku do to prevent fusion then?
he just says STOP and umm thats it cause he has more atority because he was ssj4 hehehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good Stuff.

I have an Idea for a Manga, unfortunately in it, the entire timeline of DBZ would be drastically changed at some points. Well, I'm not gonna spoil it because it would ruin my story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom