Adult Gohan

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you throw in Gotenks, it would be pointless to add either Chibi Trunks or Goten later on, since Gotenks is both at once. He doesn't even have an SSj2 phase, and he could only stay fused for an hour without going SSj, 5 minutes after he hit SSj.

Best answers
while gohan can go ssj2 after the cell battle i don't think he is very good at it. he goes ssj2 at the tournement but i don't remember seeing any of the lightning effects while gohan fought dabura. or when he lost to buu so i don't he even went ssj2 against them i still think hes weaker than vegeta though. I think mystic gohan should have those purple lighting around even if went away early in the in the show

Best answers
Not neccessarily, Sonic Boyster. You could have both Kid Trunks and Goten as classes. They'd go:
Normal Kid Trunks/Goten --> Ssj Kid Trunks/Goten --> Gotenks --> Ssj3 Gotenks.

Both Kid Trunks and Goten transform into Gotenks later on, but in the first two (individual) forms, they could have different stats. Just an idle idea.

Best answers
Anybody ver see the last DBZ movie? Gohan is all talking about protecting the city. So he powers up and a few building fall in the background, and then he starts fighting and taking out more of the city. Good thing they have Gohan the peaceful bookworm to destroy, i mean protect there city. Another thing, anybody notice how Vegita started off as a 4 or 5 hit ***** in the movies and then proceeded to a 2 hit ***** in the last one, so sad, that poor little man.

Best answers
All I was trying to say was that the creators kept making Vegita get hit once or twice in a movie and then he was down for the rest of it. Like when Vegita and Goku were in hell fighting Janimba, not sure about the spelling, Vegita is holding his own and then Janimba stretches his arm and grabs Vegita. Apparently Vegita couldn’t sustain his super sayjin transformation because he went to his normal state during the hit. Wow that saw some hit!

Basically what I’m trying to say is that Vegita gets ****ed all the time no matter what. So no offense ScooterMan, Vegita is the man he just gets screwed all the time.

Best answers
Yeah i know, its like the writers have something against him.
Lets make vegeta train for 7 years straight in incredible gravity, and gohan can go to school and meet videl.
Then when the fight comes make vegeta die first for some reason, and then make gohan have his hidden powers unearthed and be the strongest again.
then make goku beat the buu that is 3 times stronger and then some than a buu he could barely beat (fat buu) (base super buu is a lot stronger than fat buu, kid buu is "three times stronger" than base super buu.
why is it that they hate vegeta?
when is the janemba movie set? shouldnt he be supersaiyan 2? and does goku get punched at all?
btw i didnt think u were paying him out i was just unsure what u meant

Best answers
Gohan is awsome man! So is Vegi but I like Gohan more.. He always comes out on top, yea even if he hasn't trained.. Like you said he sorta has a hidden power, Goku always tells him to let go, then he goes crazy and owns everyone!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err, yeah... until he became an adult... Gohan is no fighter. He never wanted to fight, but he always had the right power at the right time... at least up until Buu. I'm glad they didn't give Buu to hims. The boy never works for what he earns, and Vegeta always gets smacked around.

Realistically Vegeta is probably a lot stronger than Goku, but remember that Goku is constantly using the kaio ken at one level or another. He's simply making himself a stronger opponent. It's all in the technique...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom