Best answers
mystic gohan couldnt of beaten gohanbuu so its not like thats a good example

and gohan did go ssj2 during the turnament so u cant say he shoudlnt have it

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan just about went SSj3 during the tournament. If someone had done something so terrible to my girlfriend ... somebody would have been sent out of orbit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah gohan wasnt anywhere near strong enough to go ssj3 during the tournament

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan hit ssj2 watching android 16 get destroyed. Watching his girlfriend being mercilessly and viciously beaten? Hell I would just about go SSj and pop a few veins watching that. Just from adrenaline he'd hit a whole new level for a little while.

Best answers
....Ok....

The level that you are talking about was the rare POSSJ2, or pissed off super sayjin 2 level.

Just kidding.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't seeing your girlfriend mercilessly beat to death pain you a little more than seeing your best friend blown up in front of you (alla SSj1 goku) or a loose aquaintance being smashed (alla SSj2 Gohan)?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just saying. If they hadn't made that majin stop, Gohan just might have hit ssj3.

Best answers
I don't think gohan would have gone ssj3 in the tournement but wouldn't it have been funny if when spopavich(or however you spell it) and yamoo went to drain gohans energy he killed one of them or atleast beat one up before the supreme kai gained control over him. oh yea and when goku was fighting kid buu, this is pretty much a quote he said something like "he is so strong, he is at least three times as strong as he ever was"

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a classical Dragonball Z cop out. "Ok, now let's make the villain 3 times stronger for no reason and then have Goku kill him." It never ends...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For people to not get tired of mystic.Make it like a powerup after you reach the level

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic is permanent. They should just counter it by leaving him with those crappy attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Mystic is permanent. They should just counter it by leaving him with those crappy attacks.

wtf thats all you have to say.I cant believe they let people like you on these forums sonic boyster.You could of said more.:\ Dont make 1 sentence comments.Your just trying to hurt me.

If you dont know im making fun of you because thats what you said to me when i posted 1 sentence.:S I believe thats what you call a hypocrit:rolleyes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah yeah, I had that coming. Ok I got the point. I only needed a sentence though, and mine wasn't a flame.

Best answers
Like I said.....give Mystic no new attacks, but just give him advanced melee

Melee is all he really used versus buu, Melee and generic blast

Best answers
Actually i dont think adult gohan could go ssj2 anymore.
Didnt he say something like "I cant go beyond the level of supersaiyan" or something to goku.
But if not then his ssj2 HAS TO BE < than vegeta ssj or supervegeta.
Because it was. GOhan gave it his all against dabura, ssj2 if he could have and vegeta was just annoyed at his weakness. therefore vegeta ssj> gohan ssj2. but he didnt actually reach that level as adult but if u want it, its still weaker than vegeta ssj.
Him go ssj3? are u joking? ...like seriously the guy couldnt go ssj2 anymore, or if he could it would be barely. If he got insanely pissed off MAYBE hed turn ssj2.
than again probably not, see there is a base powerlevel u have to have to reach the next level. Gohan didnt have it when fighting cell cause he was holding back, then he got pissed and made it. Now hes lost a lot of strength since then, 7 years of NO training.
Also can some1 tell me why Vegeta GT gets weak? cause the vegeta i know would NEVER become weak, or stop training.

Best answers
Gohan goes ssj2

He goes it during the tournament and versus dabura

He just hadnt fought in freakin 7 years, thats a long damned time when you are young, been near half his life since he faught last

Vegeta and Goku can both go ssj2 as well while fighting inside the ship

Best answers
i really dont think they should have 2 Gohans(adult yes :p) if they were gonna have 2 of the same people it be Trunks cuz they bolth technicly are different cuz little Trunks went super before future Trunks and they have diferent attacks but if they did add 2 gohans i just replace the model with Goten :p

Best answers
goten yes. som1 else said gotenks, and to that i have to ask, are u a moron?
gotenks never does kamehameha, which is not to say he cant, just to say he doesnt. his moves are unique and he doesnt have energy shield. Of course im not saying no gotenks. I want gotenks in, hed be great hes strong enough looks cool at ssj3, has a good few transformations and plenty of good moves.
but this is what it should be.
Firstly does anyone have any objections too gohan having **** ssj and ssj2(?) stats and multipliers? cause he does have in the show, i mean if he does hav ssj2, then it is WEAK. one punch and hes out cold from a buu whos not trying.
Wheras vegeta ssj2 could fight against buu for 3 eps and hurt him too, but he regenerated... oh well.
Its like this kid gohan change model with goten...
Adult gohan transformations ssj(really weak), ssj2(weak) and mystic(really strong, lose no ki but little ki and low hp but still more than ssj & ssj2) as a permenant transformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom