Addon

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i read about it like a few weeks ago .. where can i get it? *heh, i havet even known that its done*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can u make us some pics? i think its awesome to but i never download without a pic, and i cant find any on the site....

Best answers
wowowowowowo, SUGOI!!!! (cool)

Wow they should work on this alot, this is uber awesom!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, heres a few pictures which i took with my super awesome picture taking skills :smile:

Another Super Cool Pic

I personally think they look Uber Cool, a good job was done making them.

Best answers
Looks nice but can someone tell me if you are still able to use the normal models cuz I really like those.
Plz clear this up for me.

Greetz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It basically replaces new models and new pictures of the characters in the character select menu. Making backups, like shadowsaiyan17 is the way to go about it.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the cell shading in most things but that just looked like someone ran over the skins in paint. They may appear a lot better in game than in the screenshots so I'll hold my comments until I go and try it. Nifty idea either way.

Best answers
Its cool but it would be cooler if they changed the code so when you ad your own model it would be cell shaded. Bur that would be a awful lot of work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tha ssj4goku said:
Can I like only add the dragon?
Would be nice.

Greetz
Yeah, you could do that. It comes in a zip file, and each seperate file is in it.

So, if you wanted to dragon, all you would have to do is -
find the Shelon.mdl file, and overwrite the one in your models folder

Best answers
i also have it. i think it's pretty cool but only the characters ans the houses and trees are cell shaded. not the ground and mountains so it looks like a cartoon character walking in a real world. That's the only crit on it from me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[EvIl VeGeTa] said:
i also have it. i think it's pretty cool but only the characters ans the houses and trees are cell shaded. not the ground and mountains so it looks like a cartoon character walking in a real world. That's the only crit on it from me
well it would take ages to cell shade the map and beams etc...
they have the trees, houses, dragon, dragonballs, buu's food thingy, character models and plenty of other things cell shaded. I think it looks pretty cool with cell shaded characters in a normal map. Looks sweet :D

Best answers
Yeah, allright. But it's still a beta version. I think that there would be a lot of things added in the next
version(s):D

Best answers
I want to see ssj3 goku cell shaded or ssj 4 that would be sweet for the next release

Best answers
i can't download it; the download section on gruppe-z is down; is there another site hosting it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom