good idae?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
usually in the show, they are able to make themselves faster up to their limit right? where sometimes they're too fast too see

i was thinkin you have two buttons for turbo, one to turn it on, the other to turn it off..

now probably on the side, you'd start off with 3 turbo markins.. meaning.. if you turn turbo on, one of the markings would glow..

now if u want to go faster, press turbo again, you will now have 2 of the markings glow.. press the turbo once more, all 3 will be lit, allowing you to go faster

the down side is if you use too many turbo markings, you ki would go down quicker..

also the more PL you have, the more turbo markings you would be allow to have.. and maybe a ceiling of 10 markings? i dont know, maybe something around that

tell me what you think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no

no more buttions

too many already i mean turbo is a fast boost of energy not a sit there hitting turbo till u get what u want

that would just slow down the game and make turbo never used because it would be impossible to do inbattle because ud have to cycle through every single turbo level

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom