Addition to Melee System

Best answers
I think adding a button that makes you auto-target the last person who attacked you would be infinitely useful. Just think, you're playing city, targetting someone, and all of a sudden you get slammed across the map by someone you didnt even see, and of course you're playing city so you get stuck behind a building and your screen looks all weird and stuff, so you press the button and bingo, you see a nice big red square around your target. Also, an improvement on the radar so it points you in the direction of your target would be nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
targetting people that slam you outa nowhere is part of melee, however scrutenous it may be (if i spelled that right) its still something you should have to do on your own. i like the radar idea

Best answers
You know how when you go too high on a map and everything disappears and you can't see crap? That's why this is needed. Without it, the ppl who wanna interrupt your 1v1 will get the upperhand, and I don't think they should. Also, maybe there could be a system where you have certain ppl on target, you could have ESFNewb#1 bound to F1, Out4Bl00d1 bound to F2, Strong Bad bound to F3, and so on...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think this idea is nessisary. theres a new melee comin in 1.2 and we dont even know if theres still going to be lock ons. besides even if there is still lock ons, i would rather have the person try to get a lock on other then just pressing one button and have them instanlty locked on.

Best answers
I think that your radar idea is quite helpful... :yes: but the rest I agree with Hybrid :]
You definately need to first lock on, and maybe, then you could press a button and automatically target that player you locked on before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom