Adding in Fusion characters with no fusion

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
As the Esf team ever thought of just add in the fusion characters as seperate without the fusion in the game? Like adding in Gotenks as just a seperate character. Just curious cause i haven't heard much about it.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
ever heared of "Operation Gotenks"?
No?
Use the search function ;)

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
The deal was to first finish operation tien then there could be a gotenks. Aperantly tien is STILL not done so no gotenks.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
so if you what to add a gotenks caracter will you add a Vegetto caracter as well SSJ ,SSJ2 to asscend

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If Vegetto where to be added, they would have to nerf his power by alot just so he wouldn't be too overlypowered against all the other characters. I'm sure thats what they have to do with Gotenks if he was ever added.

Best answers
sry about this question but is this game u r talking about is the ESF or other game, coz iam knida new in this forum

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is ESF. ;)

on-topic:
Well operation Tien has SOME animations and has a skin with the model, and I think sounds....if only more people were willing to make animations and those who signed up would try and do some, but there are a few dedicated guys that did their part. Gotenks would be great to do, I wonder how he'd look in esf...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well bout vegetto go10x tien etc i think if posible the team to do it cuz teh comunity does not have the mdl. bones stances , fx etc and teh comunity does not know what to do , if they to do it will be 4 esf 1.2

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
well bout vegetto go10x tien etc i think if posible the team to do it cuz teh comunity does not have the mdl. bones stances , fx etc and teh comunity does not know what to do , if they to do it will be 4 esf 1.2
Oh the comunity knows waht to do allright. Its just they dont do it. I mean unless Tien is finished the other maby characters will stay out. That means Gotenks and Vegitto.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Broly it's form a special movie he will not be add it because he was never in the DBZ story

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
john it's right there , maybe if ya add vegetto (gogeta is movie and he suxorz cuz ky sayd "it's much better than the silly dance fusion..") to have the ki of the two in one for best use but with only transformation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom