Adding characters

Best answers
Hi would it be possible to add new character slots into esf instead of replacing old characters with new models and also would it be possible to switch round move sets like giving vegeta a spirit bomb thats charged like a final flash (just a wierd thought)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by SonGokuSSJ_3
THAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!! >.<
you could've answered him instead of shooting his question down.

No it isn't possible sorry.
(now wasn't that easy?):\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, you could just use custom models if you really wanted Vegita to have the Spirit Bomb...

Best answers
OR U COULD BEAT SOME A---............ wait.............

Best answers
Tell ya what i'll do... If I manage to grow a 4th nipple in the next month i'll get ya darn characters in.

Best answers
i have to say it could be a nice idea, just code in an extra character slot which you can fill up yourself, the only problem are the attacks.......you could make slots for them to:p...maybe in a version like zelta 999.999.999 or something:p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Watch hot babes masturbating & getting ****ed HARD on videos & webcams with sound !!! Its 100% FREE...have a look now!! Click here !! :)

Best answers
The vegeta idea was an example because i was just wondering when i played bid for power it was possible to add in a new character slot with their own individual move list etc i was wondering whether it was possible through coding files. so that when you download a pretty good model instead of replacing a previous character with it you just added him to the selection list wouldnt that be a bit more sensible and thought out . now do you get the point of my question.

ps esf_STRYKER did you get your comment from the Dr Suess book of sarcasm..:) just my little joke unlike your little joke (im implying you have a small ****) lol no offence

Best answers
It most likely IS possible, correct me if I'm wrong but almost all aspects of the half-life engine can be re-written through changing DLL's (Dynamically Linked Lists) so I would guess that they CAN, but in such an early release, they probably WON'T use up extra time and effort attempting to seamlessly balance yet another character, Hopefully when they feel like adding more characters, they WILL do it that way so as not to lose any that we currently have :)

Best answers
thank you that was the kind of answer i was looking for a straight forward one and not sarcastic lol thank you :)

Best answers
No its impossible, for the simple reason other players usually wont have the cusotm character you downloaded on their ESF. So when you join the server everyone would have to stop playing to download your model, which isn;t possible with HL. Besides, ESF is suppose to be fairly accurate to DBZ, an idea like that would destory any accuracies whatsoever.

Best answers
Oh, sorry, I thought that you meant for a new character made by the team and included in the game for everyone... in that case, Morrone is right...

Best answers
i am fully aware of that but as it is i only go on the internet games with my friends who live in my local area so i can spread out a cd with my identical version to theirs to prevent the waste of time to downloading the models and stats, that is all i am saying. yes i agree over the internet it would be very awkward but with a group of friends it would be better and more accurate because will the team be creating a nappa to fight along side everyone or a ginyu team.... nope i didnt think so. so there is my point of my original question now please again is that possible. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom