Add your server HERE!!!!

Best answers
Hi guys i'm KidSsj and this is an important thing to make some fun in this server chat:-

who has any server that work and online please post it here and let's play online!

:warning:if you had any website that makes servers please tell me

:warning:post servers like this for example

server:123.57.444.2056

pass:ass you add a pass or not have

thx for reading

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but in the evening hours, if there are 3 or so people in a server it usually fills up.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
True, but in the evening hours, if there are 3 or so people in a server it usually fills up.
Meh, only real sad thing to see is that most times, the af server has 6+ people playing while most others have 0.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, only real sad thing to see is that most times, the af server has 6+ people playing while most others have 0.
Nah the real sad thing is that even with my rusted skills i can keep up with the people usually in that server untransformed while they are top tiers to the point where they start abusing telesense and beam PL difference. Quite honestly it was more enjoyable loosing to Yugi 10 to 2 back in the day than to be on equal scores in that server. But yea thats DBZ fanboys for you. "Goku SSJXYZ owns all and ill use exploits to proove it" Peoply just dont seem to know how to have fun in the game anymore.

Best answers
saying this as a recovering telesense spammer i agree not using the ability makes the game 10x more enjoyable and so much more of challenge but yet a sense of being on the same level as every player yet not due to the skill level of players

Best answers
is that server page in steam for ESF 1.3?or1.2.3? and how to add a non steam game to steam and play in server?

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that server page in steam for ESF 1.3?or1.2.3? and how to add a non steam game to steam and play in server?
Its 1.2.3 The open beta has no servers running. As for the last part. You cant.

Best answers
so how to connect from console? and can you get a link for Half-life steam game download?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom