ADD GOTENKS!!(with no stupid animations)

Best answers
ok here is the deal poeple keep asking u people to put fusions in the game and the obious answer is NO!!! so then rather then having it start with a different person and then fusing why not just put Gotenks in the game, no stupid first u pick trunks then do all this crap to get to fuse why not just put him in as a character?

he would add lots of variety to the game his attacks could be
1.Super ghost kamakazi attack- in this u have a meter and then u depending on the amount u charge it then up to say 5 ghost appear then they automataccly go to the nearest enemy.

2.he could have the halo ring thing it would be just like the frieza disc but only if u hit someone then a meter comes up and if the ring wins then u die but if u win then you break out of it..... sound cool i thought so, so what do you think about that???

Best answers
i think it sounds stupid, it wouldn't have any realism compared to the TV show

Gotenks only holds his fusion for 30 minutes, what would happen if you lived for 30 minutes while playing? would you die or something

Best answers
I agree on different parts: It has no realism to the show but it is a great idea also I dont think it will be put in untill much later versions of this and the attacks sound like a good idea but it would be cheap with 5 ghosts at once cause youve seen what those are supose to do. EXPLODE ON IMPACT so how can someone block?

Best answers
Well, there are a number of things in ESF that are not comparable to the show, but that’s because it is a game and if you made it exactly like the show it would suck. Personally I hate Gotenks, he is a horrible character that they added just to please people looking for a character with even more power than everyone else. As far as putting him in ESF, sure go for it, but not before Tien.

Best answers
I made a thread about a week ago (before the server changes), and there was alot of good ideas for Gotenks thrown around.

Of course, Gotenks was no a fusion, but a character, like you suggest. His moves would definately be the following:

Super Ghost Kamikaze attack
Galactic Donut (turning into super buu ball blast)
Cosmic Halo
Renzouku Shine Shine Missle
Generic Beam
Sensu Beans
Melee

The ghost thing i generally agree with. However, each ghost would need to be somewhat weak to counteract with numbers. Also, to compensate for the homing, i think there should be NO BLAST RADIUS after the ghosts strike. In the show, the was practically no big blast after the attack, only a small explosion causing major damage in a small area.

The Cosmic Halo thing is exactly what i was thinking for it. Also, Gotenks cant use another attack while the Cosmic Halo is in use (he has to concentrate on the halo in the show).

Galactic Donut/Super Buu Ball Blast could work sorta like buu's candy attack. Gotenks would fire the things to turn them into a ball, and then after they turn into a ball, you will automatically kick them away, giving an instant kill. They're health would have to be very low for the ball to end up working though.

The Renzouku Shine Shine missle will work almost exactly like Vegeta's Renzouku, except with a little different look. Gotenks uses ki missles, not blasts.

The rest is self explanitory.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u have cosmic halo and galactic doughnut mixed up

its the other way around

Best answers
If gotenks is gonna be included why not have the ghosts similar piccolos secondary ki balls. The difference is that once they have been formed they stay untill something touches them or you have given them their 'command'. Commanding them would go like this. Each right click of the mouse would make each individual ghost move to the point where the cursor if pointed. They could make it that you could control each ghost invidually but the best option wlould probabbly be that you cant control the once youve sent them. So if you have created 5 ghosts you can send them to 5 different places or all to the same place if you wanted. They should also be very vulnerable so even a simple ki ball could blow them up. The ability to control them all individually should help make this attack more useful. But it would gut you if youve just made a rediculously big litter e.g. like 20 ghosts and someone mads a generic beam right into the centre of them and mashes both you and all your ghosts. Well that would be the chance you would have to take since theorectically it could be a very useful move.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotenks is my favorite charater

go back and watch the eps

he does galactic doughnut on buu in rosat

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
gotenks is my favorite charater

go back and watch the eps

he does galactic doughnut on buu in rosat
Gotenks is my favorite character too. And i've checked a whole bunch of sites looking for Gotenks' moves. Every single one states that Cosmic halo is just a ring to squeeze buu, and galactic donut is what turns him into the ball.

And besides, why should i trust you for getting moves mixed up? You said burning attack was a beam and finishing buster was a ball in a previous post before afterall :rolleyes:

Best answers
the guy above me is right, cosmic halo squezes buu but then buu breaks out of it, that would be a cool move, you could have like a ps when it hits you to see if you can break out

Best answers
Definitely a super great idea...I have no clue which attack is which but i dont think the one where he turns buu into a ball should be implemented into the character...basically because few people would use it if it only works when your opponent has low hp...other than that i like the previous ring idea of ps style and if u win they get sliced and if they win they break free...but possibly a reprucussion like tossing a beam back in a bs...also should have the damage reducing that psing and bsing will in 1.1

Best answers
maybe if they break free, you take like cs frag grenade damage

this attack should be used by Buu in one of his later transformations

Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
Definitely a super great idea...I have no clue which attack is which but i dont think the one where he turns buu into a ball should be implemented into the character...basically because few people would use it if it only works when your opponent has low hp...
Good point, let's change it around then.

The attack can only be done at short range. While in the ball, the opponent will be immobilized for a short period of time. During this time, anybody can attack it how they want, and dmg him like usually, just that he's immobilized for a bit. If it becomes spammed, make it like a one time use attack like solar flare.

How's that?

Best answers
That's a much better idea, and it is quite doable as well...I'd love to see gotenks in a beta2 or something

ps I feel so special because I got quoted :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom