Add Goten!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:
Gotenks was said to be a possibility a while back. No fusing.. just... gotenks as a character, then you could acsend to higher stages (ala ssj3 at the most). He's got a nice array of attacks... and was around goku's strength in the buu saga.
That was practicly my suggestion.

Best answers
ofcourse would it allways be nice to have more characters in the game but i dont think the team are gona put goten or little trunks in the game.. but Gotenks would do. he has lots of attacks and he has 3 transformations.. the mouth Blast attack would be realy funny :D

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Just giving him kame and generic attacks doesn't make him a decent character. A swoop+kiball attack isn't all too impressive either though it's at least different (however it should be noted every character on the show could do that). Goten would just be a crappy Goku. If either Goten or Trunks are going to get into the game, they're going to do it fused.
Now thats more like it. Gotenks is a much more intresting charater. Hes got tons of moves and enough transformations to keep up with kid buu and ssj3 goku.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm all you guys seem to be liking the idea of gotenks but my previous thread died i feel it rising agian...

Best answers
Goten wud not be at all a gud addition to ESF, he only ever transform into SSJ so wats that, 1 form for him only and the only attack i remember him using is a dodgy kamehameha, but yea, i cud b wrong on that. Just like wat Zeonix said b4, just get a Goten Model and replace Goku then u got ur Goten cause if they added him there wud not be hardly any difference, I agree wit the rest who think Gotenks shud b added, but as a normal character, not a fusion character or anything where u get like 30 mins b4 defusing

Best answers
what about the attack, trunks and goten used against c18?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom