Account Hijacked >_<

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, because everyone outside of America is as good in English as you Americans are. Please don't call someone an idiot just because he is not as fluent in English as you are(or should I take that back? Because it's 'you're an idiot'.)

Anyway, Best bet would be to contact Valve, show them your CD and CD-Key and you might get your account back. (Though I do not know if you will have to pay the 10 bucks or not)
You can enjoy a warning, as what I was doing was telling him to stop trolling spunky. Since you decided to troll me, you can have the warning instead.

I'll also point out that no one is going to overturn that warning for you, so please feel free to fly a kite.

And yes, you're right about my grammar mistake.

Best answers
If you had a hard to guess and a long password, most probable choice i can think of is that keylogger has, someway or another, found its way on your computer.
But If you had one of those on your computer, you would have probably lost lot of other passwords and stuff...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. All of my other passwords are intact, and my anti-virus software (Ad-Aware, Spybot, Windows Defender) all turned up nothing. It wasn't a keylogger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom