absorbing shots

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be nice if you were powering up, if you're really strong ppl wont be able to touch you.. if someone tries to land a beam in you, your ki would drastically decrease.. now if you're really strong it wont take out too much, but if you're about the same pl or even lower, your ki would drained and if drains too much from what u have already, you would then be hit by the beam or melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you are saying that if you use the dragonballs three times before a guy gets into a server that you should be invincible. I don't think they are going to include invincibility without having to respectively earn it, especially since this way you could turn plgain off and then own everyone in the server without dieing.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your idea is like in hiper dimension ki = lives you can kill yourself if you use to much but can regenerate (geting hit also drains it)
if thats what you want i dont like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok let me give scenarios....

i have pl 1,500,000 and some has pl 1,500,000

i start holdin the powerup button while holding block.. someone shoots a beam.. my ki would be drained 4/5ths of the way if full powered, and i dont sustain damage... but if i only have half ki filled then i would sustain damage

i have pl 1,500,000 and someone has pl 2,000,000

i hold powerup button with block and they shoot i get damaged

i haev pl 1,500,000 and some has pl 500,000

i hoold powerup button with block, they shoot a beam, my ki drains a little bit

so if you want u can absorb the energy attack thrown at you while powering up

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and tell me who knows how to do that
as i remember not goku or anyone used such a thing exept the shield (Gohan, Cell, Android17) noone else

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Terrible idea. Saiyans would be even more overpowered than they are now, as they easily have a higher power level than any of the non saiyan characters, and would therefore be able to absorb and deal even more than they already can. It takes about 2 seconds to fully regenerate ki from having an empty bar too, so someone holding down the power up key would be invincible until someone engaged them in melee. Also note that if you were hit by someone with double your ki you would not only sustain severe damage but you would fall out of the sky because your ki was drained completely.

Terrible idea. (I am not trying to be insultative, I am just stating my opinions and beliefs.) If you want to take advantage of your power level and take less damage just hold block instead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have u not played any of the SNES super butoden games? the characters had that move... :\

Best answers
that's nice...go play your SNES cuz this idea would be horrible for ESF...how about we make it so no one takes any damage, just damage to their pl and the last one to be able to fire a ki ball wins...

Best answers
Why does everyone always seem to miss the points of peoples ideas?

--> KI, not POWERLEVEL

Anyways, people used this all the time, because it was inherent. Someone is relaly powerful, them get pounded with energy attack and it seems to do nothing. Goku gets hit by an energy blast, his shirt tears and he loses some energy.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not true they are so much stronger than the attacker so they dont feel a thing ore they are just blufing to be OK

Best answers
www.dictionary.com said:
inherent

\In*her"ent\, a. [L. inhaerens, -entis, p. pr. of inhaerere: cf. F. inh['e]rent. See Inhere.]
Permanently existing in something;
inseparably attached or connected;
naturally pertaining to;
innate;
inalienable;
as, polarity is an inherent quality of the magnet;
the inherent right of men to life, liberty, and protection.
``A most inherent baseness.'' --Shak.
or I could just say.....duh.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bihal said:
Why does everyone always seem to miss the points of peoples ideas?

--> KI, not POWERLEVEL

Anyways, people used this all the time, because it was inherent. Someone is relaly powerful, them get pounded with energy attack and it seems to do nothing. Goku gets hit by an energy blast, his shirt tears and he loses some energy.

Actually he used power level in one of his own posts in this thread, if you would care to back up and read it.

And just because it was done on the SNES where players couldn't power up all the way in 2 seconds and couldn't respawn as many times as they wanted doesn't mean it will work under present ESF conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom