about vegetas big bang

Best answers
i reckon with the big bang you should be able to controle it but not like a beam but with the arow keys so u can use it, to kill people who run, i no big bang is powerful but it would be better cause it is a long charge but it would use a fair deal of ki, and when he does control the big bang his fingers move like in da shows how there fingers move to control the attacks, n it would be good if u could control big bang for until u run out of ki but u can noT! stop the big bang in one posion... please take this idea to thought admins and fallow players of esf :shocked: :yes:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I would say this is a bad idea.... the big bang attack moves so fast it'll be hard to control it, so it's just gonna be a waste of time (IMO) unless u are very skilled and have quick reaction time and stuff, it would go too fast to be controled.

Best answers
thats the point if so slow it down but if not leave it it would be good to see other players trying to get it and have fast reactions to it so yer lmao

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm ... what's about a big [size=+2]DISAGREED[/size]

BigBang is definitly a projectile in DBZ and not controllable ... if we would do this, other would flame with "make SB controlable" (already done) or any other projectile attack in ESF
the point of the BB is, that it has a really big eexplosion size ... even if you miss him, he'll get damage ... the other point is, that it's detached ... you can move/ powerup/ charge again immediatly after firing it ...
make a BB controllable, would make the FinalFlash useless

try to calculate with travelling time and learn howto shoot projectiles ... if not, use GallitGun or FinalFlash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom