About the "SSJ2 Vegeta" post

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're really sorry guys, it seems that masta made a horrible mistake. While this model will be used in the later betas, there will NOT be ssj2 transformations in beta 1.2.
Sorry again, I know we got a lot of your hopes up...

V'

Best answers
I hope your ready for a mass of "NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE TRUE!!11" threads. I just hope these people don't take it seriously and end up hanging themselves. ;)

Best answers
That's make me cry :cry: ;) ,

but about the model, if that "ssj2 vegeta" is going to be in the next beta's?
what about the ssj1 vegeta will that be the armor vegeta? because that will be realy weird in a transformation a change of clotes :laff:

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
*Commits suicide*

And Masta better look out before some n00bs gonna eat you for this.

Ontopic: Ahh **** you really got my hopes up this is really ****ty news.:(

Best answers
yup it sad, but hey chears up, now we can handle more noob questions at 1.2 why there isn't any ssj2 vegeta!...

will be lots o' fun! *sarcastic voice*
:cry:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
boo frickdy hoo people. some of you over react sometimes (not pointing fingers)
well like joe said, they could add in ssj2, though it would push back the release date.
at least you got to see the model, now you know what to expect, sorta....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
Bull**** ****ing bull**** thats just bull****. Such bull**** I cant believe this bull****. **** everything this is bull****. Yall ****ing *******s.
I suppose you would like to come and join the ESF team, slog your ass off for years and code the 2nd transformation, just so you can satisfy fans like you?

Get a grip.

Like I have already said, it's not like the team is never gonna install the second transformation. If it hadn't been posted on the site, you wouldn't have even thought of reacting like this. The team are working hard at making this a better game for all of you, so hold tight and you'll see what wonders they create. =]

Best answers
:cry: :cry: Ah,well,say it again,I'll never beleive there would be 2nd,and other transformations,but at least make a script pack that makes and option to go ssj2,ssj3,and so whel. :cry:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh* HarSens, grOOvy, and myself personally apologized, and all we get are people like UltraPerfectCel acting like we ripped his **** off.
We know we got your hopes up, but it was a honest mistake. It's not like we posted it on purpose just to piss you guys off.

Best answers
Pcjoe, i'm quite sorry i'm not at all mad (except on HSU, he flamed me for not knowing yet, jezus get a life man) .. though it's kinda blooper, yet every one makes mistakes, it's the human nature...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
*sigh* HarSens, grOOvy, and myself personally apologized, and all we get are people like UltraPerfectCel acting like we ripped his **** off.
We know we got your hopes up, but it was a honest mistake. It's not like we posted it on purpose just to piss you guys off.
You basically did =[ no Perfect Cell this patch heh. I was over exaggerating anyways. Ill edit it.

Best answers
Hmmm...perhaps they saw what you guys were posting...and thought of that as an idea, then apologized. Obviously expecting great amounts of praise when we play the game and get destroyed by ssj2_vegeta's renzoukou? Maybe not.

Thats just my theory. Masta couldn't have made such a big mistake ;/ .

Maybe he could have. Who knows? Guess we'll have to wait for beta 1.2 right?

Looks cool anyway.

Best answers
Meh, theres not one mod that I can think of that even close to having a 2nd transformation. So far the animations models and everything are perfect in everyway, Id rather wait longer to get a perfect transformation, rushing it wont make anyone happy.
like that MOD forget its name with the ssj3 transformation....the lightning was...well poorly done...lightning doesnt go vertically across the world, and its little sparks of electricy that forms around the body at ssj2 and ssj3 not lightning constantly hitting every so often....my point being is that even if it was a mistake, its better that the time is taken, or you'll get a no name version of the MOD when to comes to qaulity. I have no doubt the team is working hard, and is trying there best to work quickly, but you can also see in their work that they really like things to look good and proper, not like some other rushed MODs, so give them the time, and then end results will be happyiness for all, After all, its free, how many free things in your life has been this good?

Best answers
Hmm thats another thing, the ESF team don't TAKE THEIR TIME. They USE THEIR TIME. However, it is still possible that they have been working only on the SSJ2_vegeta trans up till now from last release, and after that they go on with the rest Gatsu. Isn't it? But I aslo would like to stress the importance of quality over time. Its like asking for a steak at a resteraunt, telling the waiter to hurry the hell up then getting it half cooked. Not nice.

So keep up the good work. Also, how are you guys gonna figure out 3rd transformations? Goku goes SSJ3 but Cell stays Perfect Cell? Or are you gonna make him massive like @ end of Cell games?

Hmmm...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a little dissapointed about not having more tranformations but I'm not going to ***** or whine about it. The one thing that goes through my mind is why would masta post something like that?... Unless his religion has some kind of second april fools day...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FinalFlasher said:
Hmm thats another thing, the ESF team don't TAKE THEIR TIME. They USE THEIR TIME. However, it is still possible that they have been working only on the SSJ2_vegeta trans up till now from last release, and after that they go on with the rest Gatsu. Isn't it? But I aslo would like to stress the importance of quality over time. Its like asking for a steak at a resteraunt, telling the waiter to hurry the hell up then getting it half cooked. Not nice.

So keep up the good work. Also, how are you guys gonna figure out 3rd transformations? Goku goes SSJ3 but Cell stays Perfect Cell? Or are you gonna make him massive like @ end of Cell games?

Hmmm...
He becomes UltraPerfect Cell, slightly more muscle build but a ton faster.

Best answers
i know everyone is disappointed but come on... ur acting as if 2nd transformation will NEVER come... acting like jackasses wont make them motivated... itll make em say "these guys are asshats" and bam they'll go and stop making the game *over exageration* but come on man.... there doing this from pure will there not getting paid, there doing this for them and the fans of dbz and the mod alike... just be patient.. its a virtue :D

Best answers
I'm not mad, but just dissapointed. I would have liked to have the new transformations in 1.2, but I can wait for the later versions to come out.

Scorcher2k said:
The one thing that goes through my mind is why would masta post something like that?... Unless his religion has some kind of second april fools day...
Maybe he was drunk and he didn't know what he was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom