about the androids

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it was broght up a lot of times that the androids have infinite ki and no solution well how about
1:they have a certain amount of ki and they loose it while swooping, beam attacks(charging), turbo, and stuff like that
2:they dont loose ki for flying, jumping, walk...
3:they loose ki in PS and BS
4:ther ki goes to full when they dont do anything ki draining(part 2) fot 1 sek
5:the ki spent on charging a beam dosent fill untill the beam isnt destroied

well what do you think

:laff: man havent posted here in a long time :laff:

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Nice. I like this idea for the androids. One part I'm confused by is part 5. Does that mean, that the KI used to charge the beam, doesn't go back to full until the beam you fired is destroyed? About part 4, I think the time needed to recharge teh KI to full, should be increased, probably around 2-5 seconds.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
posted by Krazy-Killa
One part I'm confused by is part 5. Does that mean, that the KI used to charge the beam, doesn't go back to full until the beam you fired is destroyed?
the exact same thing it has to be balanced out
just think what would be if the ki would recharge even whit a charged beam in your hand the PS would be easily won since there ki would recharge to full after a fiew seconds and a gokus wouldn't it just isn't fair dont you agree
about part 4 that would work to the point was they cant recharge whit the command they just do non-ki draining stuf for a sek or 2 and they get ther ki back (so that is stil just an example) hope that clears you up ;)

Best answers
Here's a suggestion; They don't lose ki ever, but they don't get transformations.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i know this idea isnt like DBZ but that prevents beamspamers a bit more than infinite ki dont you think so

Best answers
Culex i dont see how that would be balanced at all. That would give the androids all but invurnerability and the downside isnt too great. I dont even use transformations in game unless someone is being annoying who is also good and i have to transform to kill them, or im gonna PS someone who is also transformed.

Best answers
konstantine77 said:
Culex i dont see how that would be balanced at all. That would give the androids all but invurnerability and the downside isnt too great. I dont even use transformations in game unless someone is being annoying who is also good and i have to transform to kill them, or im gonna PS someone who is also transformed.
Mainly the disadvantage to not having a transformation is the decrease in both melee damage and beam damage.

Best answers
And in 1.3, everyone gets about 3 or more transformations, or just a very big one.
Very good idea, seams like the show more then the other suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But how would anyone be able to transform if they would dominate from the very begning?

Best answers
instead of having no ki drain maybe have it so they cant be seened on the radar since you cant feel a androids ki.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i did say that ther ki drains by swooping, charging beams and stuff but it refils instantly if they do things that dosent drain it for 1-4 seconds (neads to be discused) if not holding a beam then they have to get rid of it to get full ki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom