About Religion

Best answers
I have had some requests via Private Message to make a thread about Religion, specifically Christianity. There is one such man who has been insulting me and my religion, so I'm here to create an argument thread, basically, to fight with him with since he refuses to do it over PM, and IRC isn't working. Ask any questions about Religion, and I will answer truthfully. And for those people who want to flame, do not. I will report you to the moderator, and have you banned for slurring Christianity.

V.B.

Best answers
seems you got my ending citation down,

what makes christanty the best, it wasnt the first to come what about the mayans and the summerinas and the ppl woh live in the fertile crest before judism came up if god made ppl in his own image dont we have the ability to become god?

a reigion who teaches other reilgions are wrong, automaticlly start ppl to hate one another?

how is sex wrong and dirty?

why do you beleave in cristanty?

is there a soul?

if there is can you use it for other purpuses?

doesnt DBZ slurr christanty anyways?

more questions

are you calling all other reilgioons flawed?

more questions to come, im spacing them out so you wont extrude yourself

shouldnt we also talk about woman breasts here too?

~Nameless

Best answers
nobody will ever agree about religion, why in gods name would people bring it to a frickin cartoon game mods forums?

Best answers
1) it was the first to come. Adam and Eve believed in the true God before anyone else existed.

2) We don't hate people. We try to correct them, because we don't want to see them burning in Hell. Muslims hate people. They burn our people alive, and we say "no nukes, don't kill them". Is that hate?

3) Sex isn't wrong and dirty. Sex out of marriage is. It causes affairs, and pregnancies where men run out because they don't want to make a commitment to the women.

4) Because. Unlike many people, I have opened my mind and eyes to every religion. I have seen them all, and Christianity is the only one that makes sense to me. God loves me, and I love that.

4) Yes, there is a soul. It is created by God to define you from the rest of the people.

5) No.

6) Not really. DBZ is based on Catholic beliefs, and though I don't neccessarily believe in all of what Catholics do, I can enjoy it. And, really, anybody can enjoy the television shows. They are not forbidden by the Bible.

6) Yes. Just like they say Christianity is flawed because of their beliefs.

7) Women's breasts were made to feed babies, and please the husbands wed to their owners. There is nothing to talk about.

THIS IS OFF-TOPIC, isn't it?

Best answers
yeah i know this is off topic but all threads like this do is stir up **** between all the different types of people who usually post in harmony unless somebody is attacking their beliefs, ur not gonna share ideas, trust me, ur just gonna piss eachother off so there is really no point because not many are mature enough, especially here, to listen to somebody else, all people wanna do is prove their own point

Best answers
1). wrong the first ppl were the ones of the fertittle cresent the

2)why correct them, why, cause it was built in so the reilgion is hard to forget

3).why should sex then be only between married copples

4)I hate one sided love

5)then waht about the shoilin monks they are able to do amazing things unlike things saw in western sociaty

6)actully its old shinto beleifs with martial arts philspy on life

6B)begining to ware you down ^_^

7)why are they so special are they inlike the arms in there usefulness?

Best answers
1). You are talking about Evolution. Evolution I do not believe in, one of the reasons being that all evolutionary evidence is viewed in light of the evolution theory. And therefore proves nothing. How evolutionists believe that we came from rocks, anyway? How does that make more sense then we coming from a loving father.

2) I already told you that. We do not want to see them go to Hell.

3). Some think that if lustful thoughts are sin, why shouldn't a person go ahead and do the lustful actions too? Because it's harmful in many ways (fornifications or affairs):
1.a) It causes people to excuse sin rather than stop sinning
1.b) It destroys marriages
1.c) It is deliberate rebellion against God's word
1.d) It always hurts someone else in addition to the sinner.
1.e) The act of sex is the forming of two into one.

4) It's not one-sided. God loves everybody, even the sinners. He opens his arms out to everybody, and he'll hug whoever accepts to see him.

5) Why was God's prophets able to do it? It's not about the soul, it's about what powers the devils/angels give you.

6) There is one world created by one God. Hmm...

6B) No, you're not. You're just getting me started.

7) Can you feed your baby from your arm? I don't think so.

Best answers
1)actully, evolution hmm i mean actule humans building houses and sorts of that

2)why is hell such a bad place

3)hmm, where to begin
1.a) whats bad about sin
1.b) lets get rid of marriages
1.c) why is his word overall, arent we supposed to be in his image
1.d) does it really
1.e) The act of sex is the forming of two into one, yes and?

4)ppl who love someone who doesnt love them back are pathetic, esspecailly if they know it wont be true

5)shaolin monks are imbuned by demons or angels?

6)1 god, hmmm then why try to change ppl convert them to chrisaty if there is only 1 word of god

6B)come on, pretty soon you will get converted or give up, sence i know the horror of your god

7)i can, take a pair from a tree, and give it to him, take a grape off a vine and that, if ever so came up i would slit my wrist for him to grow

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*slaps his forehead*

Oi. I'm not even going to waste my time really reading this. This is going to end in a flame war, I can see it. As stated, everybody doesn't agree and when you get two people who claim that two different books are unquestionable truth and that everything else is wrong and a lie, there's going to be a struggle. I'm simply saying regardless of who you are or what you believe, let this topic die. This is not the place for such a thread, even if it is off topic. Some things just shouldn't be posted for logical reasons.

Again, let this thread die.

-Karrde-

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed because of to many complaints..

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just have to say I have never seen such craptastic, unorganized, illogical, poorly thought out, and worse spelt arguments ever.

Only one argument in this entire thread was solid . . . Karrde's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom