About power

Best answers
When you are charging your KI,It will be good if as much as KI you charge,more power is around you :D

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you make one thread for these questions/suggestions instead of 10?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but do it all in one thread.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me see if i get this right.

You want the effect of the power up to change depending on how much PL you have?

Is that anywhere close to what you were saying?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really possible under the current system unless we wanted to hardcode it. And there'd be alignment problems up the wazoo. Not really worth it in the grand scheme of things.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I dont know much about coding in a 3D environment, but can't you change the model size (the power-up aura) by code or do you have to remodel all of it again just to make it bigger?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know much about coding in a 3D environment, but can't you change the model size (the power-up aura) by code or do you have to remodel all of it again just to make it bigger?
Thats just it. It has to be done by code. Our FX system pretty much ignores special code. The XML system for the FX is handy and you can make **** loads of effects with no code needed. The down side is that it doesnt allow us to do special case scenarios. Meaning we cant really use it to tell what player is stronger and what player is weaker. That has to be done by code, and if we use code to do it, the system looses its flexibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom