About newbies

Best answers
1st of all, you can me for example and see the I only have 14 post. :] You all might think that I'm a newbie but technically I'm not. I've been going to this web site every now and then for a while now. :paper: But let me get to the point. I just think that weather or not your a newbie should be based on length of time you've registered on this site or anysite that matter and not by your number of posts. I don't post that often because many of the question that I want to ask or reply to will be asked sooner of later by somebody else who loves to post useless topics. All I'm saying is that if possible the esf crew change that. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.. shadow's right.

...you n00b :]

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thing is, the definition of newb can be very different.

I say that neither post count or time joined matters. I believe that the maturity level determines newbness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take for example my Post Count and Joining Date.

I have very few Posts for my Joining date in November 2001(When these forums were first brought up and ESF was first put on the Oktagone Server. I was here at least several months beforehand.)

I am considered to most to be a vet, and I am. But there are massive gaps that cause me to have a low post count, and more importantantly, low noteriety.

I Assume that I am considered rather Mature amoungst the rest of the Old Gaurd Members.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
newb = easily emotional over simple problems, don't think before they speak, and would rather complain before asking for help

noob = can't get any more simple than someone who is new

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mace said:
1st of all, you can me for example and see the I only have 14 post. :] You all might think that I'm a newbie but technically I'm not. I've been going to this web site every now and then for a while now. :paper: But let me get to the point. I just think that weather or not your a newbie should be based on length of time you've registered on this site or anysite that matter and not by your number of posts. I don't post that often because many of the question that I want to ask or reply to will be asked sooner of later by somebody else who loves to post useless topics. All I'm saying is that if possible the esf crew change that. :yes:
stfu n00b

Nah just messing with ya. Tool.

:rolleyes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give the guy a break "Tepus", he's been pwned enough already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've been spouting Negativity alot lately man, bad mojo. Quit it!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
Take for example my Post Count and Joining Date.

I have very few Posts for my Joining date in November 2001(When these forums were first brought up and ESF was first put on the Oktagone Server. I was here at least several months beforehand.)

I am considered to most to be a vet, and I am. But there are massive gaps that cause me to have a low post count, and more importantantly, low noteriety.

I Assume that I am considered rather Mature amoungst the rest of the Old Gaurd Members.
I'm on the same boat as arth, few posts, look at the join date... (which used to say November but changed to December for some odd reason after one of the VBB updates) But I am probably very unknown to the masses on the board, because I keep kind of a low profile.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Unknown my ass.
I know you man \o/

Oh yea and any whos never been on IRC is a n00b.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless someone decided to switch off off-topic not counting for post counts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom