about MyStiX

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, totally i think him as a ****ing mother ****ing ass licking dog ****ing ******* but you might have different views off him,
it all happened by him n pro editting a excellent trunks model, and he asked ppl to pm him if he wanted it, i pmed him, he told me to get 100 posts if i wanted it, i got 100 post and he says no,

its just ****ing like saying look but dont touch, so if you see a model by MyStiX, just ****ing ignore it, chances are he wont release it and he will just rub it into your face!!!

EDIT: and yes i do relize, it is up to him if he wants to release it, but why say he will when he dont???

Lid

L
*************** ************ ********** ***** ********** ******** ******************* ********** *****

u know what i'm saying?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, :laff: ,

EDIT: off topic: i just noticed, some ass licker just took 9 posts of my account

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) I agree with one point - he'll never release it... he's a model tester and like beta testers, they aren't meant to release them to the public.

2.) This is clear flaming and if this thread is allowed to be left open, more flaming will continue... so ***CALLS MOD***

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its posted in off topic, so isn't it aloud??

EDIT: maybe the admins should make a flamin zone or something, and i swear you better stop ****ing around with my account

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flaming isn't allowed anywhere..... I think.... *scratches head*..... erm.... *cough*... rarf!....

ah poo... someone close this. We have enough flaming in the esf forums as it is. We don't need more.

[on the side note: mystix stop being mean :'( ]

Best answers
I think this was really imature to post somthing like this.... it was a tottal flame and was not needed.... I know Mystix and he is a good guy and i really think by you posting this it just shows your noob side and everything that goes along with being a noob..... So either talk to "HIM" about it and not post on the forums to try and get people against him.... not everyone needs to hear your whining....

~{ape}~SSJPanther

Best answers
Flameing is NOT allowed anywhere in the forums, control your temper, how old are you? 3? Cause your little ranting is childish, just deal with life.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the admins should make a flamin zone so all the flamers, can go and post there, the good side:
1) raise the sites post count
2) stops ppl flaming where they are not ment to...

EDIT: well Hinoki Sai, if you saw a really good model you wanted, and someone said they would give it to you and then they dont, arnt you going to be pissed?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See what I meant? Although I totally agree with pan, that was a counter flame... mod, please close this. Anyone?!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
counter flame, you know more about flaming than me

and btw pan, i have tryed talking to him... *hell you even more of a n00b than me, so dont call me a n00b*

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is hopeless.... i give up appealing and i'm outta this thread.... whenever a mod reads this, PLEASE close this thread and warn/tell jayster about the flaming rules.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok fine, i am shutting up now, just trying to get my point out to ppl
btw if you didnt want me to keep flaming, why did you give me a reason by replying all the time?

Best answers
For one. Big deal it is just a model
For two. I do not like people who put others down just cause things dont go there way. it makes you look bad. (even tho buddy picking is coo)

Not a admin but i am a tester and i know for a fact and everyone else here this should have went in pms. The only reason you did this to make him look bad in public.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade

The only reason you did this to make him look bad in public.
Right on the dot ;( ....this is clearly misusing the forum to make others look bad... a mod should delete the whole thread.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jayster, you realize that Lid is a mod right? And that's probably why you had 9 posts taken off of your account, right? This thread isn't needed. You could have done without the cursing and acting like a whining little kid. I will show you what you should have posted:

"Alright guys, I am really pissed off at Mystix right now. Does anyone remember that thread in which Mystix told everybody he would send the Trunks model to anybody who PMed him? Well the first time I PMed that ******* he told me to build up my post count and get back to him later. When I finally did, he told me the model was just for show, and he wasn't giving it out to anybody. What a waste of my time!

Just a friendly warning guys, if you see pictures of a model posted up on the forums by Mystix, ignore it, because there's no chance you're going to get it. "

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell ****ing no . . . Lid is a DMZ moderator :p

and Jayster . . . flaming is against the rules, I'll be kind and not slap you with a spam warning as well as the flaming warning you just recieved.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom