About multiple struggling

Best answers
Well maybe someone sugested it before but since i'm playing esf since 1.1 version it would big advantage if you guys would make multiple BLOCK struggling, dunno how to explain it properly but for example me and my friend are playing in one team and a MUCH stronger oponent is playing in another or for example an ultimate bot is playing in another team, so my friend is fireing beam at him(not only beam, projectiles would be good also, something as Vegetas big bang atack) so they begin to struggle, Block struggle i mean, so my friend starting to lose but at that moment i fire another beam into him ant multiple block struggling begins.... I think that up to 3(or atleast 2) players could do multiple BS on one player...

Dunno maybe sounds stupid but thats how it was in dbz...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you mean power struggle. You can do that already. I dont remember the cvar, but you can do it.

Best answers
no power struggle is when many beams collide into each other and their power is about the same, block struggle is when beam collides into player... for now only 1 beam can collide into player then BS begins my suggestions is that 2 or more beams could collide into 1 person and then 1 person would block struggle against two or more players

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem with it is, somebody could shoot a big bang attack, or death ball, then just keep charging generic attacks and firing them, that'd mean it'd pretty much be impossible to win a block struggle...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, i understand now. My bad. David is right. It would suck if you were trying to block 200 gen balls. To me, it sounds like a Bull**** struggle, hence BS struggle o_O.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you limit the number to 2 projectiles and 1 beam it could be done.

Allthough there is still a problem with the spirit bomb.

Sometimes its hard to struggle 1 and getting 2 is a pain.

Best answers
Hmm ive never done this before but what happens if like you and three friends were too shoot like 3 kamahamahas at one point and they all collide in a ps, what if someone attemped to block it? would it just collide and blow them up or would it be a 4 time struggle?

Best answers
well as it is right now in 1.2.x, if any number of beams are in a ps, and someone just touches it it will explode.

Best answers
Ah thats what i thought, kinda lame though cause i used big bang to ps with a death ball, but the ball won and so its flying at me, i was so stuipid i tried to block it and it exploded. it really ticked me off because if theres so many people psing you and you try to block all the beams, 1. its your fault you didnt move. and maybe you could do something like in yu yu hakusho. an ally could use a kameha or something, and push you forward and enter a huge power struggle, but its a suicidal kinda thing because if its implemented, whoevers being pushed will die from all the beams. and theres something else. Whenever i played (i used evm) people would gets lots of power from dballs and then trans to max. Well their beams were so powerful theyd die in a ps even if they won. YOUR beams shouldnt affect you if you get hit during a ps, unless your losing, or maybe the aoe does less damage the further away you are from the blast, but you still take a slight amount of damage.

Best answers
Maybe you could have a cvar like , (EXAMPLE) sv_blockstrugglelimit 5 or something , so then you could choose the limit to how many attacks they can use on you.

Best answers
Hehe good idea but what if it were some nooby host who "wanted it to the extreme" he could easily start spamming big bangs at someone who couldnt defend forever, that would be just plain lame! But still thats a good idea since most people who play esf arnt that stuipid and noobish!

Best answers
>.> didnt think of that but i mean if a host is an expert player (noobs an experts take everything to their max) he sets it an all, and hes the only "good" player that was hosting, so everyone tries to play with him, and they get wiped. I dunno all im saying is setting it is a good idea (maximum maybe say 5?) but that also makes unbalancing because if you have like 5 or even 3 big bangs on you (vegeta gets bigbang at 4 mil pl since 2 mil is his trans stage). Also i noticed while playing, people exploited to have someone with a low pl bs with a high level person, and at a point where he was over the other teams start area (battlearena) and would let go, causing a large explosion. Apparently the longer the ps or bs, the more power is in the beam, so if your trying to block 3 big bangs, by the time you hit a wall and explode, the beams will destroy the whole map. =/ might cause to many beam spammers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom