About me

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Since I was acting a bit weird and don't know what I'm saying. People are not sure about how I write to them, its confusing.

Last night I've typed "Sugar Brain Damage" on the internet and founded this website that could really get my life back. http://healthmad.com/health/brain-damage-top-10-habits/

And the problem is, I didn't get enough sleep for months. I ate too much sweets and therefor I'm allergic to something that I didn't know. So all I have to do is use the hypothesis to help me so I wouldn't fall behind from school, eat too much candies/chocolates or not telling my parents that I have allergy reaction for a week.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Why wouldn't you tell your parents that you had an allergic reaction to something? That's down right stupid. Tell them so something like that can be prevented from happening again.

And I'm pretty sure your allergic reaction has nothing to do with you not making any sense :p

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm no doctor, but I wouldn't trust an article that says not talking much leads to brain damage.

Plus, if you were having an allergic reaction to food, you'd know it. I don't think sleep deprivation is a problem either, unless you haven't been sleeping at all for the last few years. I don't think any of this is going to help your school work at all. My recommendations are a solid study schedule and reading! Stuff like Lord of the Flies or Animal Farm never hurt anyone!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sleep deprivation definitely messes with your brain, but I doubt it's permanent.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah so I wouldn't go about trusting a random website on the internet that has no sources to back up any of its wild claims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom