About king cold

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe a silly question, but i wondered.
Why did't king cold transform to form 4.
He looks just like freeza form 2, but much stronger.
Is it becouse he can't transform???
And if he would transform, would his power be greater then cell ?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because its DBZ and that is as far as the plot ran.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easy to explane, he didn't had the time to do that, btw who said that king cold is stronger?

Bolteh2

B
i do, cuz hes bigger than freeza !

and power is in the size... look at buu !!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
easy to explane, he didn't had the time to do that, btw who said that king cold is stronger?

Yes, maybe he did'nt had the time.
I don't know who said it, but someone said: Wow, what a powerfull force, but there is even anothere horrible force, and compared to him, freeza is nothing!

So you see, if king cold is that powerfull already at form 2, just imagine what his power would be if he would become form 4

Best answers
freeza is alot stronger than king cold.when freeza shot some blasts or a deathball king cold pissed on himself and screamed "stop freeza you will destroy us all" and some other things about blowing up the planet :p
maybe he cant transform because hes too old XD aaahh we´ll never get an answer on this lets go and ask akira toryiama.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, we will never know, but i still think that King Cold is stronger.

Best answers
jp said:
Yes, maybe he did'nt had the time.
I don't know who said it, but someone said: Wow, what a powerfull force, but there is even anothere horrible force, and compared to him, freeza is nothing!

So you see, if king cold is that powerfull already at form 2, just imagine what his power would be if he would become form 4
No dude, that was one of Frieza's henchmen, he said that when Frieza took on SSJ Goku. The Henchman was talkin about Goku's power bein greater than Frieza's, he wasn't talkin about King Cold.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrong, we're talking about the trunks saga here, where frieza came with king cold to earth, piccolo sensed frieza and a power that was beyond frieza's. King cold. As for him being powerfull, yes, in his final form he would have obliterated trunks, but he didn't, just because it's dbz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom