Ability to block frieza's/destructo disk

Earth's Guardian
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
krillin hit kid buu with hit and it split him in half but since it's buu it was unsuccessful

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
why quote a post and not respond to any of its content?

and yes, i used to love teleporting through a special beam cannon and swooping down the 'beam'

Force Pit Member
Best answers
And the pink in Piccolo's arms would be more of a yellow/brown color. The game isn't totally based on the manga.
Be that as it may, it's been demonstrated that the Destructo Disk can't be blocked - Krillin's power level was much lower than Nappa's, and Vegeta still yelled for him to dodge it. That moment in the anime where Krillin tried it on Cell was non-canon out the wazoo.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
I never said it was canon, in fact, I was going with the opposite. The attack given to Trunks was my first example of something non-canon being in the game. I also don't recall Gohan using his shield in the manga either.

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The inteam is the final version of the game that is currently being worked on. Beta testers get access to it.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry...I still don't understand...You mean a teammate attacked you with it?And if so how did you knock it away?
No an opponent attacked with it. But if it was in the blast radius of an explosion, then the disc got knocked away

Best answers
No an opponent attacked with it. But if it was in the blast radius of an explosion, then the disc got knocked away
I see.So this is only apliable to the new esf, not the old ones, such as ESf 1.2.3,EVM or ECX.Seems legit.

Badassologist Ph/D
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Make Krillin's Distructo Disks unblockable/instagib and give them a homing function like the kame torpedoes in 1.2.3. After they miss(if the enemy can dodge them) they can just fly forever off into the distance. Also a decent amount of energy should be required to launch them.

For the Frieza version make them so if you click the mouse button(after the enemy has dodged the first attack), the disk will try to home on to the player you clicked on. Each attempt to home costs more energy.

The attacker must hold still to control the frieza disk.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Be that as it may, it's been demonstrated that the Destructo Disk can't be blocked - Krillin's power level was much lower than Nappa's, and Vegeta still yelled for him to dodge it. That moment in the anime where Krillin tried it on Cell was non-canon out the wazoo.
So it couldn't cut Cell but it cut Buu clean in half, who is WORLDS stronger?

On another note, this may be a little derivative of macdaddymario's point, but the team does often turns a blind eye to anything which isn't a part of the manga whenever someone makes a suggestion, but if it suits THEIR global desire no question is made about it.

--- edit ---

@Hellion, but like the energy balls should be able to drop control to move/dodge and regain it and become stationary again should they choose.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So it couldn't cut Cell but it cut Buu clean in half, who is WORLDS stronger?

On another note, this may be a little derivative of macdaddymario's point, but the team does often turns a blind eye to anything which isn't a part of the manga whenever someone makes a suggestion, but if it suits THEIR global desire no question is made about it.

Its more of a balance thing than our own desire. Trunks needed an extra KI attack, so he got the finishing buster (video game version) and stuff like that.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Works for me, and it shows that the team isn't entirely closed to prospects outside of the original context. The attack to me always seemed like his version of Vegeta's Big Bang; and the Heat Dome thingy like Final Flash. Wonder what it takes to develop a unique ki attack like that? Still, that final flash doesn't look anything like it did in the manga.

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You could give Trunks the attack he used to finish Cell in the future.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Works for me, and it shows that the team isn't entirely closed to prospects outside of the original context. The attack to me always seemed like his version of Vegeta's Big Bang; and the Heat Dome thingy like Final Flash. Wonder what it takes to develop a unique ki attack like that? Still, that final flash doesn't look anything like it did in the manga.
Artistic freedom is allowed ;)

Looks more badass if you ask me XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom