A suggestion

Best answers
Well I noticed my thread got locked. So Ive been think about the interrupting in teh game...how can it be stopped? If anyone in these forums work on the game...I might have a solution to this problem. You can add this in 1.3.

Ok..here is how it could go...

When you get in a fight...the little sphere could be bigger...and also nothing could penetrate it. When you are sent back, the sphere is still around both of you...as one person moves closer to other...it gets smaller...if they move further ...it gets bigger. If they move back too far, the sphere will break and it would be considered retreating. You could consider it like Gohan's bubble...but bigger and it expands...and stronger.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this suggestions A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes advanced melee actually worth using \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suggestions go into the suggestions forum

Best answers
Change the shape of it to just a straight line or tube and its perfect. Or just like the JK2 dualling system, other players just wont be able to attack either players till a sertain point. tho, you cant team beam struggle if you first melee them... so it would make this game even MORE death match =/

Best answers
Gonadz said:
Change the shape of it to just a straight line or tube and its perfect. Or just like the JK2 dualling system, other players just wont be able to attack either players till a sertain point. tho, you cant team beam struggle if you first melee them... so it would make this game even MORE death match =/
If it was a tube though...it wouldnt leave room for vertical movement....a sphere would be more suitable.

Best answers
I think this is meh, considering i dont used advanced because i hate it ... takes skill out of the game so easy to dodge and do the special combos

But for people who like using it, this is an okay idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see the problem. If any of you guys doesn't like advanced melee just use my solution: don't use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom