A Strong Suggestion.

Best answers
man that sucks :S

yea i remember when i first heard that he lost ff and bb before ssj....

i really hope gg is actually gonna do some damage now.....

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
vegeta just kicks ass

In Vegetas own words:THERES ONE THING A SAYIN ALLWAYS KEEPS..... HIS PRIDE!!!!

So im vegeta all the way hes my fav ill only switch to try out different things.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
man that sucks :S

yea i remember when i first heard that he lost ff and bb before ssj....

i really hope gg is actually gonna do some damage now.....
Nope, Gallit Gun gets spanked in PSes and is weak as before.

Best answers
oh...great...:S

so....in other words.....vegeta is gonna be takin it up the butt quite a bit now.....

Best answers
Hhahaha that's good to hear that he isn't so lame in the beta I'm glad he has to be ssj to use bba because we dont want it to end up how it was in the alpha now do we??

That was just ****ing annoying!

Best answers
yea but now its gonna be ****in annoying having krillins flying around pwning vegetas b/c vegeta has no attacks.....he has 1...(excluding generic and melee) and that ONE attack sucks ass.....

oh joy :S

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Supreme Kai
Hhahaha that's good to hear that he isn't so lame in the beta I'm glad he has to be ssj to use bba because we dont want it to end up how it was in the alpha now do we??

That was just ****ing annoying!
:S

I'm pushing for him to get the Bakahatsua in the next release.

AND, all the characters are as tough in the beta (or tougher) than Vegeta was in the alpha. But Vegeta gets downgraded . . . so ***. Only Trunks is worse.

Best answers
lol stupid trunks.....they should seriously take him out and put in brolly......

brolly pwnz....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will play as Krillin 1st, since he is my fav dbz chara

---

about the Vegeta stuff, now he is so weak ppl will stop whining about haveing nothing but Vegetas on servers, but they will now whine that there are not any on servers...

and the prise for the most used :S smilie goes to this thread

Best answers
All you nay sayers that Vegeta will get pwned... JUST YOU WAIT. I'm pretty damn good with Vegeta in the Beta. When those servers start goin up, ya'll are gonna do DOWN!!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
All you nay sayers that Vegeta will get pwned... JUST YOU WAIT. I'm pretty damn good with Vegeta in the Beta. When those servers start goin up, ya'll are gonna do DOWN!!!!!
No . . . you wait :p

All the people will cry that Trunks and Vegeta suck . . . probably the same people who said Vegeta was too tough.

Admit it! You overreacted to the criticism!!!

:F

Best answers
yea dude from what cucumba has said...it sounds like vegeta is truly crap now......

and will trunks always be crap? i mean he did pwn frieza and his dad.....

i was really hoping that GG would do damage now....but from what cucumba says....it doesn't....

so basically lets put it this way....

vegeta has 1 attack....that truly blows(before ssj)......then he has melee and generic beam....

all the other characters have more attacks before ssj and they don't suck.....

just b/c vegeta pwned in alpha doesn't mean he has to be made **** in beta does it?

i love vegeta.....but i dont wanna be playing vegeta and feel like im as strong as krillin (in the show)

Best answers
My dreams are to own you all with vegeta and youll end up looking like this:fight:

Best answers
sorry buddy....not gonna happen.....i don't think vegeta will be dishing out the pwnage anymore.....

better chances with krillin :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
Now that all of the characters have been drastically balanced out and now are barely different from one another power wise(accept for Krillin), I hope to see the use of more characters when I visit some servers. We put them in there for you to have a little variety. I dont wanna join a server and seen Goku, and another Goku...... and another..... and then 3 Vegeta's....

The other characters are actually fun to play believe it or not. :p
well i wont see me being like that, now im GOHAN all the way man he has the madest attack kamewave,powerbeam,shield/shield beam

and the others, man its GOHAN ALLL THE WAY for me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes. veggie s* now. yet I'll stick to being a veggie player even if we got dows. :)

Best answers
Im positive im going to play trunks, im obsessed with him, he so different from the other super saiyans. he has a bull cut, purple hair and a sword, how awsome is that! not to mention a sick a$$ jacket.:D

Best answers
Most people are always going to play as the character they see as the strongest. I've noticed that in the Alpha, everyone else changes to the same class as the leading guy after a few minutes. Unless servers can and do impose character limits (only three Krillins, four Gokus etc.) this isn't going to change.

I'll be playing as either Piccolo or Trunks. Sure, it sounds like he sucks, but he just looks so damn cool in the trailer.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I will proberly play as Krillen but i can´t truly tell berfore i have played the beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom