a sotra kinda ssj question

MaX

Best answers
can u try going ssj before the cf bar is full... or does it need to be full. i know u can only go ssj when bar is full but can u try when it isnt full?...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sounds a little bit boring but correct, Nothing is proberly all that will happend :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do u excpect that will happen??That there is a chance the he trns SSJ???

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
a Big PcSpeaker sound whoud be terrible hehehe :)

MaX

Best answers
no i mean that he does the animaation of going ssj but he dont but u can try and go ssj but he just cant.. or just do it for fun to scare your enemys and they think u go ssj but then right when animation over u swoop melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
absolutely nothing happens

if u push teh accend buttion before u can absolutely nothing happens

Best answers
From what is sounds, if you did that you would just get killed cause transforming takes a lot at first and the game is fast ... it's not like alpha where you can just stop and start a spirit bomb ... right? :O

Best answers
It would be cool to try to fool someone by pretending to go ssj.

Situation:Someone is beating the crap outta you as frieza form 2 and you can go ssj but fake it out. Your opponet thinks oh $hit hes going to kick my @$$ now. Then he runs you get a chance to find a sensu and reaheal then go get enough cf to go ssj.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is good to be able to fake a transformation.

Best answers
i dont know about anyone else, but i would just kill you while you were trying to transform, wats all this running away thing you talk about??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your the type of person i kick from my server:\ :S

Best answers
hmm .. that would be cool .. u know what .. maybe there shouldn't be a precise pl to transfrom .. just something between x-y where you could probably transform .. but it's not for sure! so u can just go ahead and try if u want .. or just wait to reach the "for sure" transformation level ( >y) (<== that thing says bigger than y) and transfrom regularly!

so there will be three levels for transformation:

1-try to transform on ur own risk!
2-transformation level
3-perfect transformation level!

Best answers
another ssj question.

when u first transform in ssj, does ur ki slowly go down?

and when u have reached perfect transformation, does ur ki slowley go down or doest it stay where it is?

P.S. this question is probably already been asked but i dont really have the time now to find it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Sephiroth
i dont know about anyone else, but i would just kill you while you were trying to transform, wats all this running away thing you talk about??
Wouldnt people just find a safe spot to transform. Force your opponet to use countless energy then he goes and charges up while you transform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom