A Solution To Transkilling

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
Grega that wouldnt work at all, people dont mind transforming, they just hate transformkilling, i wouldnt mind at all not being able to descend for 5 seconds, just so i dont get killed
Well i did say you wouldnt get hurt while you are transforming and that would last till 1 second after transformation has ended, so you cant get transkilled and to stop peuple ascending and descending right after that to avoid melee you cant cancel the transformation or descend for 5 seconds yfter you ascended.

Ravendust i dont see how you are a sitting duck you can move you just cant descend but you can do evrything else so can you explain that part

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well people dont like alota people for alota things. Branding the name "Transkiller" is just another made up reason to get mad at somone. I transkill every chance i get and I expect everyone else to do the same to me. If you 'let' me or anyone else, trans, shame on you...
i always let people trans in the middle of a fight all, transforming doesnt change much of the aspects of meleeing and i also do it for faster pl

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you guy's hate trans killing they wy not do it like bfp, when you trans you just trans within 5 seconds.
it doesn't take long and transkillers doesn't have mutch chance to kill.(in bfp, the one that transforms is inmortal until 1.5 sec. after trans)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
if you guy's hate trans killing they wy not do it like bfp, when you trans you just trans within 5 seconds.
it doesn't take long and transkillers doesn't have mutch chance to kill.(in bfp, the one that transforms is inmortal until 1.5 sec. after trans)
And what did i say i just added that you wouldnt be able to descend for 5 second after trans so peuple wouldnt abuse it

DiZ

Best answers
cant they just put on the transforming charcter the big bubble to protect him (like in the advanced melee)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like it has been stated in this thread, transforming to the next level has great rewards in PL and speed. But as it has also been states, reward = risk! Transforming isn't a free gift, if you try to transform in the middle of the map, people are going to target you. Why? Because transforming gives you an advantage and makes it harder for people to kill you. So what can they do? Not let you get to that ascended level.

There is no such thing as courteous gaming. People play to win. What is a winning strategy to some is a cheap tactic to others. But at the end of the day, all that matters are the numbers up on the scoreboard.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transforming is fine as it is. There's a reason that transformations take less time as you gain power.

Ascending to the next level in the anime may have been an act of "Oh my God, he's powering up incredibly! I'm going to sit here with my mouth hanging open and/or let my scouter blow up in my face!" but this isn't the anime.

There's a reason why wars are no longer fought by men of both sides standing in neat little lines in front of eachother. You still could, and you could call the other side cowards or weaklings all you want for not cooperating, but the decision is theirs.

I don't mean to rain on your parade, Ravendust, but there really isn't a reason for this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Like it has been stated in this thread, transforming to the next level has great rewards in PL and speed. But as it has also been states, reward = risk! Transforming isn't a free gift, if you try to transform in the middle of the map, people are going to target you. Why? Because transforming gives you an advantage and makes it harder for people to kill you. So what can they do? Not let you get to that ascended level.

There is no such thing as courteous gaming. People play to win. What is a winning strategy to some is a cheap tactic to others. But at the end of the day, all that matters are the numbers up on the scoreboard.
took some words out my mouth.

Risk = Reward!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but what reward can you get if you dont even have a chance to do the risk.
you could also do a forcetrans, when you're in a extreme level you just automaticly transform.
what's the good thing about it?
1)you will be inmortal while transforming.
2)it cant be abused becours you never know when you're gonna transform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom