A Revelation!!!

Best answers
Well not quite, just a suggestion and two things: (read the whole post will ya)

first a coulpe of thougths:

I am new to the forums and the game (well i have been playing the game for like 2 months now, in a lan so i am new), so if my suggestion is already out then bear with me. :]

Second, I havent played version 1.2 but I will, the point of suggesting is to try to make the game better to me and hopefully to the rest of the community, and I like to make it now because that way I have the bst chance of seeing the suggestion in the mod ASAP. Most probably 1.2 will be out with some very cool additions we havent heard of and others players have suggested but we didnt know will be there, but still suggesting makes the game better and most of the community better. (and besides its fun to day dream) :laff:

Now with that out of the way my suggestion.

PUT MORE transformations (nah just kidding Im not that new) :laff:

Keep the lock on feature, but let us stay locked to a character until he dies or until we deactivate the lock, and put on the screen little arrows telling us where our opponent is, (but as the team said the lock on is not neccesaey to swoop, ots just for the sake of knowing where the other player is). This I feel would be the easiest one to include as the lock on feature was already coded.

Make people with higher PL appear with bigger dots on the scouter.

And let the atteacker break from a combo midway so he acan escape from a beam (but give us a warning when a beam is launched, or better yet dont so we have to rely on our team members to play),, (actually I had already posted this articulr idea before but seems like nobody read it so here is the link.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=32611

Well what do you think?. I'm out.

P.D.: I,m responding to Just-a-guy here in my thread of charging teleporting:
you can still teleport by just pressing a button, is just that now you can charge it to get farther away (but with no bar so it would take more skill). But watever ultrapefect cell already posted the idea but what the hell. Im new. lol. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People with Higher PL's already show up as bigger dots on the scouter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just wait for the Beta1.2 and how it plays when you can't target anyone ... then you can suggest again ;)

you won't kick the enemy to the other end of the map ... so you should be able to see him all the time ... so targeting isn't needed anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom