A Reminder Suggestion...

Best answers
A while back i suggested a "weakened animation" when you get to a certain low life or pl lvl. Most people thought this might be too hard to impliment and i also had my doubts. But i was looking through my esf folder and found a old animation clip of gohan that i downloaded. It was titled "gohanidle."

Basically, the video was gohan swaying in fighting stance sorta. So im guessing since they have idle animations already possible, it would be up to the coder to set a line that changes the idle animation to "weakened" when life or pl drops to certain lvl.

Like ive said before. I don't expect this in the upcoming beta, but perhaps in the future. It sounds like a simple addition to the game coding wise (and i do know C++, so i have some background with programming).

I guess it would just take more work on the animator to make one weakened animation per character. In conclusion, i think this feature would add more realism to the game and it isn't overally difficult.

I would like a response from some of the coders too see if im right on the difficulty of implementation.

Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see why this isnt posted in that topic itself.

Best answers
Thats because a lot of people posted a lot of Non-Topic information that made the point unclear. And u didn't need to post your response, thats the moderators job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but ss is a stupid mof0 and he thinks hes a mod even though hes a stupid tard who thinks hes so smart when hes not and is always spamming up suggestions with stupid stuff :/

Best answers
Heheheehe i dont know what u mean Hibiki about that theres some fools.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are u just stupid or something??

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! its great watching hibiki + the fans.

Best answers
yer, hay Hibiki you should put some where "THE ONLY PERSON TO FIND A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ohhh poor Lil Goten he created this thread cus the other one got spammed and the same thing happened here heeheh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just when i think im the biggest spammer hibiki comes in and totally out spams me

all bow before hibiki lord of the spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all your bow are belong to me!!!!

sigh this topic seems to be running out of interest jeuice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ohhh and to actually answer LiL Gotens question i dunno how hard it would be but they had it in resident evil 2 and its super old so............. but i dunno at what level it would kick in cus when ya real hurt ya either die soon after or if ya got one use a sensu bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom