- A Really New Idea-

Best answers
Hio
Some poeple asked about child versions of some characters , here is a little idea !You can chose all characters normally ( grown up ) but if u collect all 7 dragonballs u can wish that u are young again , but i think it should not be so easy , ... what about collecting the dragonballs , summon the dragon and collect a wishpoint if u got more wishpoints , u can make greater wishes ... like being young again ...

Best answers
No offence but this is a really useless idea...

and it would take alot of work to do..

making the models,looking/making up the sounds....

Best answers
not to mention the younger they are the fewer attacks they have and weaker they are :p

JeS

Best answers
it would be pretty pointless because they would get weaker, besides this isnt MK with Babality :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL. Why in the world would I wanna turn into little frieza or some crap?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, it's DBZ, we don't need to have a server full of little samurai pizza cats squeeling as they pummel each other. Unless it's an all-krillin server.

Best answers
collect a wishpoint if u got more wishpoints , u can make greater wishes
That actually sounds interesting, and would make wishpoints more important (name someone that actually picks it over immortality or strength), the more wishpoints the better the wish, I dunno how the wishes would "get better" though, the idea of the kids however i don't like. :no:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I like the more wish points better wishes things.

It oculd be like this -

- After you collect 3 wish points you unlock this wish: You get 30 Sezu beans and can no carry this many (I don't know if there is a limit on the Senzu beams or if there is what it is so this is just an example.)

- After you collect 4 wish points you unlock this wish: Double Generic Beam (Both Hands)

- After you collect 6 wish points you unlock this wish: Triple your speed,strength,attack power for 1-2 min

These are just examples but you get the idea.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say the more wishpoint you get the stronger the wishes get like when you have 2 wishpoints and you select strengt in the wishmenu you get 2.000.000 .if you have 3 wishpoints you'll get 3.000.000.Same goes for immmortality it's effect remains longer when you have more wishpoints and i like to add another wish.Revive someone in the series the dragonballs are mostly used to bring people back to lifein the game it could remove a deathpoint or two it would depend on your wishpoints.

Best answers
i like that idea
but the younger you are the weaker your character is
so you could use this wish against the other team
ten they become younger weaker versions of themselfs for like five minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom