a REAL thread about tits YO o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen better COSPLAYERS than these.

They look nothing like the characters.

And ayane's purple hair does NOT work in a real-life movie. It works in anime.

If they were going to make a movie based on this license, they would've been better off making an animated movie of it.

I mean, why not? It'd be infinitely better than this weak attempt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Sonic had his own TV show and The Godfather or Scarface are ample GTA movies, but a Jak movie would be really nice if they could pull it off; aimed at kids yet fun for adults :]
A sonic movie you say? Looking at movie directors these days, they'll somehow add a sex scene in it and slap "Rated R" on it for more viewers. That's pretty much what they did with Dawn of the Dead :S

Anyways, I never really played DoA (stfu :p), so i cant really tell how close it is to the game. But meh, it doesnt snap my interest that great, I'll probably sneak inta it or something. Huzzah for retarded Movie Managers o/

Best answers
Kasumi is fugly on that movie, and it is old news btw :p.

Kasumi... teaming up with Ayane? I guess the movie producers dont know the story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the Kasumi/Ayane thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but then again I think this films going to be totally unrelated to any of the DOA games' plots anyway. It's just an excuse to throw the gals together. With swords apparently. Where the hell is Hayabusa, he actually carried one.

Best answers
Yes that trailer was the tits, as the cool kids say. In more ways than one.

But in all seriousness, the movie looks like a steaming pile of ****. But I know I'm going to see it.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
So pretty much everyones reply to this thread is.

"its going to be bad.

but im going to see it anyways"
Yes... your right.

So let me refresh you,

Its going to be bad and no way i'm going to see this.

Best answers
DOA Beach Volleyball could actually be a cool movie...as long as it was hardcore

Who knows, im sure ill see it on some lonely night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom