A qusetion about Powerstruggle

Best answers
Is it possiable to win a powerstruggle with generic beam when the other player uses a strong beam like a kamehameha?

If so, how can you do that?

Best answers
You can if your power level is alot higher like you just gone ssj vegeta and no one else has trasformed yet

Best answers
only if you have a whole load of PL more than him,lets say a 10:1 ratio then you can win with a heneric beam

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ratio doesn't need to be that big. Space is a bigger factor. If you are across a large map before you fire off your generic beam you'll have a much better chance of pushing their beam back at them. As the a larger beam has more initial power, it will push your beam back very sharply before your power level takes over to win the fight for you.

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by Doodie Man
only if you have a whole load of PL more than him,lets say a 10:1 ratio then you can win with a heneric beam
not really, his pl was 1.5 mil lower then mine and I won he shot kamehame I did generic, I used turbo so did he but I could maintain it a lot longer and all of the sudden I won :p

Best answers
He probibally only quarter charged a kamehameha, its quite weak for power strugles then, and very easily overcome. Generic beam r0x0rs! ****, i can believe i just said r0x0rs, i am spending waaaay too much time online these days.

Best answers
Generic beams dump more ki per second into the ps so really they are wonderful to ps with...I always try to ps with SB but it always absorbs it :( but generic beam struggles that go the whole way...no one in the map lives...no one

Best answers
But in a ps or in a bs (for instance) does it help when u press the second mouse button? it seems like u put more ki in ur block/beam then.. but is that true?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should be attacking (left clicking) as fast as you can when PSing. AKAIK it does indeed pump KI into it.

Best answers
oh no, not the whole which button works routine again, its proven, all other methods dont work, no matter how much you convince yourself they do. The ONLY way to pump more ki into your PS or BS, is by left clicking the mouse (pressing attack 1). Not tapping or jumping on your mouse, clicking and holding.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
or if u wanna win with the kame and u have lower ki fire your beam while standing on the grond your ki will recharge or if your ssj you can just hold mouse 1 and your ki bar will not go down nor up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom