A question transforming

Best answers
I have not been here in a while or played ESF for a long while school sucks
anyway my question is:

I use to know a way to fake a ssj2 transformation...frankly it got people in the server like O_O, or some in disbelief...(to an extent yes it is true you cannot go ssj2)

but all I remeber is while transforming- in the console you would force a model change so that you can change the model to ssj and press x to stop the tranformation....and stay in ssj model (with normal power--sorry kiddies)

What was the consol command?
Model_1? or something I have completly forgot...
sorry if I am talking about something I am not suppose to

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, Ready, he's talking about switching the model with the console to make it look as if more than 1 transformation existed.

I remember this being discussed a while back. I don't rightly remember what the console command was, but most servers like to utilize model locking so that can't happen...I guess it depends on the server.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres another way to do this too without having to be in a eea/evm server or a server with model lock off.

Start transforming, then the second your done transforming, press x. You will then still have an ssj model, but you will actaully be normal. Then just start transforming again. This is hard to do (atleast for me it is) and takes a while to get the timing right so if you don't get it on the first couple of times, keep trying because it definitly is possible.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
well i thought since he wasnt around for a while he might not know about the mods and they might be what hes looking for :p

Best answers
I just downloaded the mod, Evolution mod and whatever, no I wanted to know the forced model way, the way I use to do it beofre this mod stuff...just to bring back memories you know :rolleyes:
servers lock this ?
odd this is not like a cheat or anything just a nice glitch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a script (think Mr.Satan made it) that let you do that, without having to click the x button loads before pressing z.

Best answers
the:

descend;ascend

command in the console would do the trick.
first you have to be transformed to pull that one off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom