a question the Phoenix

Best answers
this is quite strange can u guys tell me what is the Phoenix bird iv been seeing allot of things and talk about it

is it a legend or something?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ezreference.com said:
Phoenix - a legendary Arabian bird said to periodically burn itself to death and emerge from the ashes as a new phoenix; according to most versions only one phoenix lived at a time and it renewed itself every 500 years
Yea, its a legendary bird.

Best answers
*waits for fire phoenix to come in a tell you the story*

you coulda searched on google tho. its quite convenient this time time of year.

Best answers
phoenix.gov said:
The phoenix bird symbolizes immortality, resurrection and life after death. In ancient Greek and Egyptian mythology, it is associated with the sun god.
According to the Greeks, the bird lives in Arabia, near a cool well. Every morning at dawn, the sun god would stop his chariot to listen to the bird sing a beautiful song while it bathed in the well.

Only one phoenix exists at a time. When the bird felt its death was near, every 500 to 1,461 years, it would build a nest of aromatic wood and set it on fire. The bird then was consumed by the flames.
A new phoenix sprang forth from the pyre. It embalmed the ashes of its predecessor in an egg of myrrh and flew with it to Heliopolis, "city of the sun," where the egg was deposited on the altar of the sun god. In Egypt, it was usually depicted as a heron, but in the classic literature as a peacok or an eagle.
That should answer some questions.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol here i am. The Phoenix is a Mythological bird that died and arose in its ashes. :p check teh cool siggy MP made me cuz he r0x0rz :p so basically its a bird of Fire. Hence the name "FIRE" Phoenix but even with out the FIRE part its still a bird of fire.. sorry i bet this was already answered i just wanted to re-iterate it cuz of my name hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom