A ninja far superior to Naruto (wip)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice so far. I play Jedi Academy sometimes, so I would love to give this one a shot once it's finished. :D

NeD

Best answers
He's going to need slightly wider shoulders, and maybe raise them a bit too. Also the shape of the top of his head is a bit flat. It needs to be a bit higher and rounder (just move some of the verts, i don't think you need to add more polys).

Looks like a good start :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the advice =P the only thing is, i have to make this model fit the jka skeleton perfectly, and well, it does with the shoulders and head i'll do my best, but yeah, i can definately smooth his head out though. I dunno about his neck though, because the round part that attaches to the bandana would move with the body, and there is a loop of faces before the head starts, will that make the neck deform badly? i thought u would be able to see the movement of the neck if i did it like that >_<.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm, right now he has more stomach than pecs? Mayby make hes pecs bigger!

Anyway great stuff :)

Best answers
hes too arched back..and his chest muscles arent far out enough..it looks like he has a flat chest and hes leaning back..just make him a bit more straight and his muscles stick out a bit more..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UPDATES! >;o

i'm gonna keep his spine, but i changed the pecs a lil =] and a few other things. Seeming as i was doing so well on the polycount teh Mad AxMan said i could add some more detail =0 so i have, ive reduced the polies on the arms though, and a few other places, and added polies in other places. I put in some buckles for all teh leather straps he wears.... you wouldnt believe how hard it is to find a decent back ref for this guy, i tell you ive been looking for hours and ive only found pics where his back is either too dark, or too small to make out the detail... oh well... here's teh updatedness:

Spankeh to Gir with all teh lovely help he's given me, and showing me how to do some stuff =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom