A New Splash Screen

Best answers
tell me what u think
i know i posted it earlier, but that was a whole page ago! =Þ

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Its okay, But very simple. Can anyone host my sig?

*Edit* Fixed? It work? Btw sorry for going offtopic :(

Best answers
What makes it look not so good is that the fact that the pictures arent very good. not the sig itself. Try using better dbz pics. those look like they were drawin by someone who isnt a professtion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by android16
What makes it look not so good is that the fact that the pictures arent very good. not the sig itself. Try using better dbz pics. those look like they were drawin by someone who isnt a professtion.
umm i think u will find that the gohan one is a Cell, i dunno if they got it from a cell or not but I like Sk8d0gs one, but im still useing Sephs

(btw if u dont know what a cell is..... its a Original Art of an anime used when putting the drawings thoughter to make the animation, k? ^_^)

EDIT: oh the light Chi ball thingy Gohan is doing is not really part of the pic, if u chould not tell lol, i think thatsa cell from the Sayaman Saga when SSJ Gohan flips a car over with a Blast (that u cannot see)

Best answers
He didn't do half bad on it really, he's got the good pictures to it and all, yet the lil lens flares and the (i think) chalk effect looks kinda odd o_o

Not that bad in the end

Best answers
take out the visit us at...if they had the game...they would have been there..
that would be better.

Best answers
-[gF]-MT ? who r u? -[gF]- is temporarily dead until beta
this is -[gF]-Tien remember?

Best answers
cool, ill make another when i hav time. the lens flare is just me trying things out, it can go. the 'chalk' effect is there cuz i needed to do something to the pic cuz at that size, its kinda not so good. and the gohan pic i got from the official DBZ website, yeah, the energy ball is 100% created by me, and...what u mean visit us at?? that just confused the sheeyit out of me.
thanks for all the input
oh, and all the pics in the splash r true DBZ pics, none made by fans or anything. just effects.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1] Gundam is rigt as well as MT and I think I'm kinda right for saying he has a neat text effect :D
2] My sig !? lol

Best answers
o yeah, i am MajinTrunks, i just put this on a while ago....and i still use my name -[gf]-majintrunks in game

Best answers
Originally posted by Sk8d0g
oh, and all the pics in the splash r true DBZ pics, none made by fans or anything. just effects.

I don't think thats what they meant when they said they weren't true pics. Gohan on the left with his hand up, and where you added in the flare, he never had anything in his hand, he swings it down and makes a shockwave, goku on the right, i can't remember where that pictures from lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the pic of gohan is a one off, he only does taht once in the anime, but goku does loads of Karmas when hes ssj, so i dont know where its from...

Best answers
I know that, but i wanna try to find the exact moment he does it, lol. Thats the fun in it

Best answers
i made this one a while ago, just modified it a little. thought this would be a great opportunity to show it.

im sure no one will hav trouble finding the exact moment where these pics come from. =Þ

Best answers
ha your right.

n00b "What picture was that from again"?
GundamSeph "Don't make me kill you..."

haha great

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey Gundam i like you new sigy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom